Recent content by That_One_Guy

  1. Info Pactio Cards: Database & Discussion (Based On The Manga)

    It's probably because she's a ghost and her card is showing that she becomes corporeal with her pactio
  2. Info Pactio Cards: Database & Discussion (Based On The Manga)

    Asuna's new pactio card Potential pactio cards for the rest of the class
  3. Info Pactio Cards: Database & Discussion (Based On The Manga)

    ---------- Post added June 28, 2011 at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was June 24, 2011 at 02:00 PM ---------- Akamatsu reveled the names of Makie's and Ako's artifacts in the latest volume, but only in Japanese, and they were translated into English by Vetus. Makie: Kirisaku Wakka...
  4. Info Pactio Cards: Database & Discussion (Based On The Manga)

    I tried editing it to be more presentable
  5. Info Pactio Cards: Database & Discussion (Based On The Manga)

    The latest chapter shows two more of Makie's artifacts; the ball is Bombus Globus and the clubs are Frango Stipes
  6. Info Pactio Cards: Database & Discussion (Based On The Manga)

    I'd need the one from 289 and 290
  7. Info Pactio Cards: Database & Discussion (Based On The Manga)

    Thanks for the vote of confidence, but I'm not as good as all that. It was mostly just copy/paste, I did very little actual drawing.
  8. Info Pactio Cards: Database & Discussion (Based On The Manga)

    Okay, took a while but Yuna's card If it's Missor Magicum If it's Missor Magicus
Top