Recent content by thatbabo

  1. thatbabo

    Discussion Bleach Openings and Endings

    Re: Favourite Bleach Opening And Ending :hi5 I haven't been able to get that song outta my head for over a year...If I knew someone who played a piano...and if I had a piano...I'd make them play it too... :thumbs
  2. thatbabo

    Favorites Who's your favorite Bleach character?

    Keigo, Isshin, Zaraki, Sousuke, Gin...
  3. thatbabo

    Discussion Bleach Openings and Endings

    Re: Favourite Bleach Opening And Ending Beat Crusaders: Tonight, Tonight, Tonight Younha: Houki Boshi
  4. thatbabo

    Your Thoughts on the Lieutenants of SS

    Re: Rank Your Vice Captains Kaien don't count since he's worm food, so I'll just count the current crop of 12 fukutaichous: 1-Yachiru 2-Rangiku 3-Renji 4-Tetsuzaemo 5-Izuru 6-Momo 7-Shuuhei 8-Nanao 9-Choujirou 10-Isane 11-Marechiyo 12-Nemu
  5. thatbabo

    Chapter 229 Discussions [Bleach]

    Re: 229 Predictions [Bleach] Hmmm...what I want to see is more Keigo, Isshin, Aizen, or Kenpachi...but the way things have been going we'll probably end up with more Kisuke and the happenings at teh shouten... Having said that, I still stick with my prediction three chapters ago...229 will...
  6. thatbabo

    Chapter 228 Discussion [Bleach]

    Re: 228 predictions [Bleach] Keigo pwns everyone...I remember joking around a while back about how he'd gain powers and make a significant contribution...never in my wildest dreams did I think it'd actually come true... :crying I shall stick to the same prediction until it comes true...so...
  7. thatbabo

    Chapter 227 Discussion [Bleach]

    Re: 227 Predictions [Bleach] I've got a feeling we'll be seeing more of Soul Society next chapter...maybe some glimpses of some VC's in training...maybe some Captains...maybe just preparations in general...that'd be nice, imo...it's been a while since we've caught up with them...this is, of...
  8. thatbabo

    Isshin Kurosaki General Discussion Thread

    Re: Ichigo's Father ... If Isshin isn't with the RSTF, I'll be extremely disappointed... KT...please let it be so... :wtf So true...I squealed like a school girl when I saw that scene... :woo
  9. thatbabo

    What's Your Favorite Bankai/Shikai?

    Re: What's your favorite Ban Kai ? Spoiler tagged, just in case ;) ~ Ayah
  10. thatbabo

    A level after Ban Kai

    I think we're seeing it atm...vaizard Ichigo is, more or less, the 'level after ban kai'...I'm looking forward to seeing some amazing new techs and an increase in skill from our red-haired companion...
  11. thatbabo

    Chapter 226 Discussion [Bleach]

    Re: 226 Predictions [Bleach] The fanboy in me wishes it to be either Isshin or Keigo... :tem If you look at the second to last panel of chapter 225 you'll see Inoue running away from the alley way between the two warehouses...then the last panel shows you the POV of the person standing right...
  12. thatbabo

    Chapter 223 Discussion [Bleach]

    Re: 223 Predictions [Bleach] Great ish Djudge... You're right, it seem's rather odd to introduce Zaraki's Shikai in such a ho-hum manner...guess KT thought it too cliched to have it 'announced' during battle... Hmmm...too bad, I was hoping for some Aizenliciousness this chapter...
  13. thatbabo

    Cleaning Cleaners' Compendium (Updated 4/26/06)

    Re: Rampage Cleaners' Compendium (Updated 4/1/06) That guide is pure pwnage...great stuff...
Top