Recent content by thatcakeakuma

  1. thatcakeakuma

    Missio dei

    Hello everyone : ) It's been a while since i have been back on. Recently , my friend had an idea for a manga that she was writing and since she said her manga skills weren't so great, i offered to draw and script for her, but so far i only got half of the scripting and some character...
  2. thatcakeakuma

    Life 25 or 50 Things About Yourself...

    well.... 1-I'm male 2-I started drawing manga when i was 13 3-I had an unusual fascination with shoujo anime up until i turned 13. 4-Im bisexual 5-I'm 17 years old 6-english is hard to me 7-I didn't know forums existed until one year ago. 8-My favorite mangas are Gantz, Saiyuki and...
  3. thatcakeakuma

    Games Favourite Game(s)

    Re: Your five Favorite Games *Ninja guiden (X-Box)- This game was very hard, and i LOVED it. Couldnt ask for a better ninja gam *metal gear sold 4(PS3) also addicting, especially online *Mother 2: Gyiyg Strikes Back(Super NES) The scariest game i played as a child..i'm still traumatized...
  4. thatcakeakuma

    Introduction Thread - Part 2

    hi everyone :) I'm sonii, age 17,male and i enjoy reading manga from yasuhiro nightow, chayamachi Suguro, Naked APE, You higuri, Masumune Shirow ect...:D I also enjoy cooking, walking in parks, eating cake, reading,drawing, cosplaying : 3 i hope to help others with their artwork and post mine up...
  5. thatcakeakuma

    INEA HQ Online

    haha, i agree and i like your art style : ) Don't hesitate to post more, I'm looking forward to it.
Top