In no way have I crucified anyone for being against fights. In fact, I literally conceded with you on this point that a fight may not happen, so I don’t know where this is coming from.
Suggesting a situation could be a fight isn’t saying everything should be a fight.
Also, you just stated the conditions for the potential fight yourself, lol.
If Deku refuses Baukgos offer to take him back, and Bakugo won’t take no for an answer, there you go, you have a fight. Why would they...
You missed my point entirely. The point was to prove how there is always a precedent and a reason for them to fight each other.
Also, a fight between them right now certainly wouldn’t be “just because”. If they were to fight, Bakugo would try to knock some sense into Deku, whereas Deku is...
By going back do you mean back to UA, or back to whatever Deku is doing now? All I mentioned was a hypothetical scenario of what could happen depending on which direction Horikoshi wants to take Dekus character.
Deku and Bakugo are competing together to see who is stronger and who can be the...
I think this time, Deku would win, but it won’t be a satisfying victory. He would beat Bakugo, and then Bakugo would ask him if he feels good having all this power and if he’s proud of himself, as Deku realises that he could go too far in wanting Bakugo to back off, so he runs away instead...
Who cares what the readers think? Who cares what you think then you hypocrite.
I think you’ve completely lost it. I am not doing anything different than what everyone else here does every week. If that’s news to you, I don’t know how to help you. Of course the readers will have opinions on...
You’re not making anywhere near as much sense as you think you are. What are talking about the readers for? Do you mean that the characters are going to do things? Yes, no one was arguing against that, so if that’s what you mean I don’t know why you said it.
What exactly do you mean when you say...
This is crazy. We knew that HPSC operated in a morally grey zone, but this is absolutely diabolical. Hero society wasn’t just flawed, it was outright broken.
It was expected that All Might wouldn’t die here, so that’s not surprising, but wow All Might is so epic that even in his powerless form he can scare off villains. That’s how much impact this guy has.