Recent content by The Great Sannin

  1. The Great Sannin

    PSP Naruto Shippuuden: Narutimate Accel 3

    Kid Kakashi and Obito confirmed for Accel 3. http://www.siliconera.com/2009/08/03/kakashi-gaiden-characters-sneak-into-naruto-shippuden-narultimate-accel-3/
  2. The Great Sannin

    Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 458 Spoiler Discussion Thread Oh yeah, Kabumaru/Orochito.... forgot all about him. Lol, it'd be funny to see him disrupt the summit instead of Sasuke, just for no reason at all... haha And watever happened to...
  3. The Great Sannin

    Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 458 Spoiler Discussion Thread Yeah, I agree. I'm not asking for a romantic relationship to bloom from Sakura's eventual talk or whatever with Naruto, but I am expecting her too ease him of the immense stress and pressure he's under right now... Of course, Naruto will probably still...
  4. The Great Sannin

    Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 458 Spoiler Discussion Thread he walked? lol I think its awesome and I wonder did he pick up whatever was left of Hiruko
  5. The Great Sannin

    PSP Naruto Shippuuden: Narutimate Accel 3

    Well, if it makes you feel any better, there is 4 player multiplayer on this game.... its just not on a big tv screen like you would like... To me, it dosen't matter what platform they make it on, handheld or console, just as long as the games progress far enough for CC2 to make a lengthy, story...
  6. The Great Sannin

    Kakashi Gaiden

    Re: Kakashi Gaiden - coming in July?! Yeah.. really lookin forward to this... and from the trailer, it looks as if they've hired some decent animators, thankfully. Hopefully, they'll keep these animators for the rest of Shippuuden... but if they must rotate teams, they really should consider...
  7. The Great Sannin

    Canon Gaara of the Desert vs Sasuke Uchiha!

    Re: Gaara/Sasuke Rematch? hmm, ever since jutsu element 'fusions' have been introduced, I always thought that Gaara's Sand jutsu was a combination of Earth and Wind, like how Yamato's Wood jutsu is formed by combination of Water and Earth... so, Gaara I guess has the advantage halfway, but on...
  8. The Great Sannin

    PSP Naruto Shippuuden: Narutimate Accel 3

    indeed it would. thats the only way I see four ppl simultaneously fighting on the same screen working right. by the way, love your sig dude... lmao
  9. The Great Sannin

    PSP Naruto Shippuuden: Narutimate Accel 3

    lol. yeah, that part pretty much stumbed me too. and all I kept thinking was 'they make it sound so easy...' lol. but that was back when I was concerned about possibly 'bricking' my psp... but back on topic I wonder how the 4 player matches will play out. Maybe in a style similar to Smash Bros.??
  10. The Great Sannin

    PS3 Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm [PS3 Project]

    oh ok. lets cross our fingers for storm 2 then.... and I never even noticed the mud wall disappearance before when i do an ougi. by any chance would you know how to remove that annoying sound glitch that happens sometimes if you end the match with an ougi.... I hate that....
  11. The Great Sannin

    PSP Naruto Shippuuden: Narutimate Accel 3

    my psp is broken... plus i could never figure out the whole modding business anyway... nah well, looks like I'm stuck waiting for storm 2 haha...
  12. The Great Sannin

    PSP Naruto Shippuuden: Narutimate Accel 3

    Man, I really wanted CC2's next Naruto project to be a Shippuuden Storm... na well. However, I'm inclined to think that maybe the reason CC2 is holding off on rushing into Storm 2 is becuase they wanna wait 'till Shippuuden is completely finished (and who knows when that will be?? the manga...
  13. The Great Sannin

    PS3 Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm [PS3 Project]

    I remember reading somewhere that CC2 was suppose to reveal that 'secret project' on June 6th, but I haven't heard anything since... However, maybe that annoucement was just gonna be NA3 for the psp... who knows?
Top