Recent content by The Letter L

  1. Discussion Kaido's Ability

    Typhon, King of Beasts. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Typhon
  2. The Funniest Laugh!

    Dereshishishi and Zehahaha. Also, Crocodile's laugh.
  3. Shounen Soul Eater by OOKUBO Atsushi

    I didn't expect Crona to absorb the Kishin so soon. I'm hoping that Kishin will still be the final boss, but well have to wait and see. This should be interesting.
  4. First Round 4. (Brogy vs. Brook)

    Yes but Brook is pretty fast. He could probably dodge any of Broggy's attacks. Also, Broggy's doesn't have his weapon anymore. He can only resort to using his fists and feet and, well, his size. I understand Brook probably can't do a whole lot of damage to him, but I think Brook has a lot more...
  5. Discussion Devil Fruit Discussion Thread

    For some reason, I think that Doc Q has a DF. Disease Disease Fruit? Maybe to make anyone he touches sick? It seems to be the case with his horse Stronger.
Top