Recent content by The President

  1. The President

    Nomination Manga Wars 2018 - Nomination Thread

    I guess I'll nominate something that no one else will Alice in Borderland 200x200 (cause its mandatory???)
  2. The President

    Battle Ging Freecss vs Silva Zoldyck vs Chrollo Lucilfer

    Late to the party but Ging is most definitely the strongest of the 3, without question. Ging is one of the strongest fighters in the manga period, up there with the likes of Netero (at least old Netero). Characters like Silva and Chrollo are top-tier, but not "god tier" so to speak. Whos...
  3. The President

    Chapter Hunter x Hunter Chapter 380 Discussion/381 Predictions

    Mizais one of the best zodiacs, homie going to work. Didnt expect him to run into Illumi and Kalluto though, I thought the killers track would lead him to Nobunagas group. We will see how this plays out. These hiatuses are killing me. How you gonna halt the momentum of such an amazing arc Togashi.
  4. The President

    Discussion What you don't like about Hunter x Hunter - Negatives, low points, and whatnot...

    The art is pretty mediocre, I think with more detailed and expressive art HxH would actually be a fair bit better then it already is. A few slow parts here and there but those exist in almost any series, and these slow parts tend to be set-up anyways so it isn't just wasted pages. A few...
  5. The President

    Chapter Hunter x Hunter Chapter 379 Discussion/380 Predictions

    ......even I can make my voice sound feminine, its really not hard. I was talking about actual appearance. The dimensions are off as I pointed out, thats the only thing that really prevents me from entertaining the possibility anymore then I am, it would be a question of whether togashi is...
  6. The President

    Chapter Hunter x Hunter Chapter 379 Discussion/380 Predictions

    I'm entertaining the possibility that this Cashew from the Heil-ly family is actually Hisoka in disguise via texture surprise (or some other method), the dimensions might be a little off but "her" dialogue is exactly the type of stuff Hisoka would say ("Is it all that fun rushing forward to get...
  7. The President

    The Member Picture Thread

    Sure why not I swear I look completely different all the time.
  8. The President

    News General Anime and Drama News and Announcements

    OH SHIT thats actually hype, good stuff. Cant wait.
  9. The President

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 892 Discussion / 893 Predictions

    Not so simple to "just move to the next thing" after reading almost 900 chapters of this manga. I continued FT and god knows that was horeshit simply because of the amount of time I put into the series. OP damn near tripled that (referring to the specific point when I wanted to drop FT) in time...
  10. The President

    Favorites YOUR TOP 20 MANGAS!

    alright screw it 1) Steel Ball Run (yes I consider this a separate manga within the jojoverse, and to make it fair Ill only include one) 2) Berserk 3) Vagabond 4) Kingdom 5) Oyasumi PunPun 6) Alice in Borderland (underrated af, check this shit out) 7) 20th Century Boys 8) Full Metal...
  11. The President

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 892 Discussion / 893 Predictions

    If you dont like it, voice the opinion and maybe if the opinion is voiced enough the artist wont take it for granted. Nothing wrong with complaining about something you do not like. If everyone had your mentality every rating you would see would be a 10 because the only people who would bother...
  12. The President

    The Last Person to Post Wins - Totodile

    Thanks. Just roaming, noticed you like Jojo as well. That Johan avatar is something else dude. Close enough...
  13. The President

    Final Match One Piece vs. Fullmetal Alchemist

    "FMA level characters" is pretty broad. It also has varying level of quality of cast, but pound-for-pound its pretty phenomenal. There arent many pointless characters in the series. OP has some great characters, no doubt, but for every good OP character there are 20 bad ones, and I'm hardly...
  14. The President

    Final Match One Piece vs. Fullmetal Alchemist

    I think Katakuris popularity very well displays the problem in OPs cast. Hes liked so much for but two reasons, he has a cool character design and he has actually done something. What does that say about OPs cast at large? That a character becomes so popular just because he actually does...
Top