End of discussion because you say so? I don't think so. You "think" Bee is gonna win, nothing more.
I "think" Kisame is gonna win.
As for Naruto getting captured, thats not gonna happen unless he does something stupid and gives himself over to Madara on a silver platter.
Madaras attention is...
Not gonna repeat how weak akatsuki already are compared to the alliance.
However train Naruto? >>Implying Naruto isn't already one of the biggest power houses in the manga. Naruto is strong enough already at least for now.
He wrote Kisames name in his little notepad or whatever, this gives me...
The whole "Hes took his cloak off, so hes dead" thing is stupid. Every other akatsuki that took or had their cloak ripped off was already looking like they was gonna be biting the dust, or at the very least gave me the impression that they was not gonna make it for much longer, however kisame...
Thats not the point im trying to get across. I'm not saying Kisame would be anything special without samehanda, because maybe he would suck without it, same goes for naruto with the Kyuubi. The fact is people are making it seem like hes "cheating" in a way for using his/samehands abilities to...
I'm tired of reading all this "Without samehada Kisame would be dead" crap. People need to stop crying over the fact that samehada and kisame are a team, so the very concept of samehada not being there to help kisame is ridiculous. The same could VERY easily be said about bee and his chakra...