Forum
Forum Rules
Support and Feedback
Forum Staff
Forum News
Member Zone
International Hangout
Meet the Moderators
Community Events
Help
Contact Us
Manga Database
Manga Works
Translators
Translators' Guide
Search Translations
Browse Translators
Translators' Academy
Translators' Classroom
Meet the Translators
Scanlators' Academy
Tutorials & Workshops
Quality Control & Critiques
Meet the Scanlators
Otaku Cafe
International Comics
J/K/CPop
Manga News
Novels
Video Games
Anime & Drama
Anime Index
Anime Series
Anime & Drama Archive
Manga
Featured Manga
A Trail of Blood
Kengan Ashura/Omega
One Punch Man
Orient
Spy x Family
Tokyo Revengers
Undead Unluck
Manga # - H
Akatsuki no Yona
Berserk
Black Clover
Boku no Hero Academia
D. Gray Man
Dr. Stone
Edens Zero
Fairy Tail
Hunter x Hunter
Manga I - R
Jujutsu Kaisen
Nanatsu no Taizai
New Prince of Tennis
One Piece
Manga S - Z
Shingeki no Kyojin
Shuumatsu no Valkyrie
Boys Love
Manga Archive
Manhwa
Manhwa
Tower of God
Manhua
Manhwa and Manhua Cafe
General
General Discussion
Cooking Corner
Culture Clash
Study Corner
General Entertainment
Fun Forum
Mafia Game
Music
Sports
General World Topics
Information Technology
Art
Gallery
Amateur Manga
Fanfics and Stories
Art Contests
Artist Galleries
Manga Art
Non-Manga Art
Artists' Studio
Menu
Home
What's new
Latest activity
Forums
New posts
Medals
What's new
New posts
New media
New media comments
New profile posts
Latest activity
Media
New media
New comments
Log in
Register
What's new
Latest activity
Register
Menu
Log in
Register
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
The Trinity's latest activity
The Trinity
reacted to
jackthai's post
in the thread
On Break
One Piece Chapter 1194 Discussion
with
Like
.
Didn't you read Perona's comment? It may sound silly at first but coming from Oda that may be a hint that Milhawk also have it
Saturday at 6:31 PM
The Trinity
replied to the thread
On Break
One Piece Chapter 1194 Discussion
.
In replying to your reply, I think the constant flashback between how others used HK is to imply Zoro can only reference so much and...
Friday at 11:38 PM
The Trinity
replied to the thread
On Break
One Piece Chapter 1194 Discussion
.
I can ALWAYS root for Blackbeard. I have a sneaky suspicion Blackbeard is doing work at the palace while IMU is gone. Waiting for IMU to...
Friday at 9:08 PM
The Trinity
replied to the thread
On Break
One Piece Chapter 1194 Discussion
.
WHY Usopp? Is this an inside joke I'm missing? ANYBODY but Usopp. I DON'T GET IT. Zoro is about to wax ass and I'm reading about Usopp...
Friday at 2:47 AM
The Trinity
replied to the thread
On Break
One Piece Chapter 1194 Discussion
.
Hmmm. Please, Pirate Queen. Enlightened me where the subtle subtext is. Seriously. Maybe I'm missing something. And no, some schlocky...
Thursday at 1:09 PM
The Trinity
replied to the thread
On Break
One Piece Chapter 1194 Discussion
.
Wait, that's not how that spoiler reads at all. While it may be true Mihawk doesn't have it, him alerting Zoro to something that doesn't...
Thursday at 10:38 AM
The Trinity
reacted to
yokoso9999's post
in the thread
On Break
One Piece Chapter 1194 Discussion
with
Like
.
Rather no.
Wednesday at 6:29 PM
The Trinity
reacted to
AmyRose's post
in the thread
On Break
One Piece Chapter 1194 Discussion
with
Like
.
With all due of respect but do you like torturing yourself? If I don't like something I DON'T watch/read this. So why are you reading...
Wednesday at 6:29 PM
The Trinity
replied to the thread
On Break
One Piece Chapter 1194 Discussion
.
For what it's worth the market does provide other sources of amusement if One Piece and Zoro, in particular, are just numbnuts with...
Wednesday at 6:27 PM
The Trinity
replied to the thread
On Break
One Piece Chapter 1194 Discussion
.
I think you're spot on here. Seeing as to how HK is selective AND the wielder has to understand their own purpose to actually manifest...
Wednesday at 9:37 AM
The Trinity
replied to the thread
On Break
One Piece Chapter 1194 Discussion
.
Would it be safe to say the highest form of HK for both Luffy and Zoro, and therefore for any crew member possessing HK, has to be...
Sep 22, 2026
The Trinity
reacted to
Mr. Crocodile's post
in the thread
On Break
One Piece Chapter 1194 Discussion
with
Like
.
Calm down son. It's been two weeks since Wano.. Also I guess you forgot Rayleigh told luffy that it specifically cannot be directly...
Sep 22, 2026
The Trinity
reacted to
Drakrami's post
in the thread
On Break
One Piece Chapter 1193 Discussion
with
Like
.
lol what... why do you think Zoro and Luffy operates in the same timezone? They literally fought different opponents, and their...
Sep 22, 2026
The Trinity
replied to the thread
On Break
One Piece Chapter 1193 Discussion
.
Hannibal, I think you're not reading my post clearly. Here's how I know: 1. It has slowed him down because he is only able to start...
Sep 22, 2026
The Trinity
replied to the thread
On Break
One Piece Chapter 1193 Discussion
.
All of this makes zero sense in that none of it is anything I've denied. 1. IM not claiming idiocy. I'm stating he's done noth Let's...
Sep 22, 2026
There's been an update to our forum rules to broaden crediting/sourcing to all series news/announcement, etc. Please read
HERE
We use cookies
Essential cookies keep the site working. Analytics cookies help us improve.
Accept All
Essential Only
Cookie Policy
Top