You do know Zahard is easily over 10,000+ him looking a little bit mature wouldn’t make much sense genesis happened after he climbed the tower and announced he was king. Shinsui keeps you young too.
Yes they were and answered my questions I was thinking about for some time. As for Rachel idk if translation were messed up but she said she would go up the tower to see the stars from the outer world. She’s presumably is already on the outside since all irregular come from the outside and she...
Thank you every time I say something about ppl complaining I get attacked so I’m glad others can speak on this. As a community the complaining really needs to stop. If ur so good at writing and story telling write ur own story then. Don’t get people sometimes
Understandable even if he copies his techniques baam has a lot of techniques maybe Daniel abilities don’t really match with his fighting style theirs a lot of skills he don’t use tho. Like when was the last time he used reverse flow control. So not every move he copies he needs to spam. Yu Han...
Oh okay thanks for explaining. Still the top of the tower is weird rankers want to be at top so it’s confusing how people don’t ask for more power to be a hr or etc etc. I guess administrator pick and choose similar to floor 100 when administrator didn’t want to give immortality to Hendolok...
Quick questions
1. Where was urek Mazino born was it outside the actual tower or the outer layer of the tower?
2. How did Rachel know she’s was going to be pulled into the tower? I know she wanted to go to the tower and was under Baam when he opened the tower door or whatever. But the way...
Idk if it’s been explained yet. But exactly how does the wish work at the top of the tower. Cause wouldn’t majority wish for money, immortality, power. So why do we see rankers struggling to find a good job or not making enough money ex: quant/lero ro. Do you actually have to reach floor 135 to...
Wouldn’t necessarily say white is more useful he’s just is able to teach baam the souls which was “His” from the beginning evankhell doesn’t use souls so her teaching baam how to control them wouldn’t make sense. Similar to how white can’t teach baam orb or wave controller techniques evankhell...
Nah I prefer white. Baam cant be the only one strong the other slayers are bound to fight the family head and we know white wants to fight arie hon his father ranked 5 so I hope he absorbs the Essence of bravery and uses it better then kallavan