Recent content by The2nd

  1. The2nd

    Chapter One Piece 557 Discussion/558 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 557 Spoiler Discussion I just saw the picture of Luffy besides WB, I feel like this is another one of those chapters where we will get the chills, just because this is going to be so awesome. Nothing beats One Piece and only OP can have these awesome moments.
  2. The2nd

    Chapter One Piece Volume 56 (ch542-551) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 551 Discussion/ 552 Predictions Thread Honestly if their is a grand fight I at least want one of the admirals with the stuffing kicked out of them at the end and I just think Luffy should be there to start the whole fight with the first blow.
  3. The2nd

    Chapter One Piece Volume 56 (ch542-551) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 551 Discussion/ 552 Predictions Thread I really hope It doesnt come out that way cali, Ace being the son of Roger seems a lot better then Luffy being Roger's son.
  4. The2nd

    Chapter Bleach 358 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 358 Discussion/359 Predictions Thread Nothing wrong with Hitsu being able to go that strong in his Bankai mode and have so many different techniques. He can exploit his Bankai as much as he wants to and so can the others. I just want to see him make a giant ice hand walk up to...
  5. The2nd

    Chapter One Piece Volume 54 (ch523-532) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 532 Discussion/533 Predictions Was it my eyes or did Buggy have a descent movie for once. Ventilation? Look a bit closer at that image. Seems to be more then one way and how the hell is that giant fan operating.http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/532/12/ . If they defeat the head of...
  6. The2nd

    Reborn volume 25 (ch227-237) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 228 Discussion / 229 Prediction Thread I think that they were in the past,but the last I thought about them were that they had recently allied with the Vongola.
  7. The2nd

    Discussion The DGM Hiatus Thread -Hiatus Ends July 17th-

    Re: D.Gray-Man Hiatus - will end on March 09 <3 I guess my last Sensu Bean finally took effect. I didn't mind the hiatus as it was for the best of the author, just as with HxH. I don't mind the wait.
  8. The2nd

    Chapter One Piece Volume 54 (ch523-532) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 531 Discussion/532 Predictions For a moment I forgot all about Sanji, guess Im gonna re-read that chapter to refresh my memory a bit.Besides that I don't see the rest of the crew having mini-arcs and I think their side of the story would be introduced as flashbacks in the future arcs.
  9. The2nd

    Chapter One Piece Volume 54 (ch523-532) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 531 Discussion/532 Predictions I'm wondering who Kuma has a connection to, there must have been someone Kuma owed a favor to which caused him the help the SH instead of capturing them on two occasions. Just a wild hunch but I feel like Dragon has a hand in some of this or its just...
  10. The2nd

    Chapter One Piece Volume 54 (ch523-532) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 531 Discussion/532 Predictions I still don't get whats the big deal with Haki, its not as if they go around using it nonstop, no, their must be a limit on how often they could use it and to what extent depending on how strong they are. Plus its not like the ones that poses it use...
  11. The2nd

    Chapter One Piece Volume 54 (ch523-532) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 531 Discussion/532 Predictions Shanks+ WB > Kizaru and Aokiji? Who else would be a good matchup?
  12. The2nd

    Chapter One Piece Volume 54 (ch523-532) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 531 Discussion/532 Predictions Who ever threw Jimbei into the slammer was more powerful then him and trashed him pretty good before making a point that he should stay put. Why would Jimbei try to escape if he would get bloodied and thrown back where he started off. No point in...
  13. The2nd

    Chapter One Piece Volume 54 (ch523-532) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 531 Discussion/532 Predictions Maybe the cuffs weakens DF users to the point not even their natural strength is useful. As for Jinbei he had the crap beat out of him by that shadow that put him there so no point in him trying to break free when he would end up back there anyways...
  14. The2nd

    Shounen One Piece

    No ill intentions, but Bleach is not for "adults", all it involves is hack and slashing thought the manga and is too repetitive, I will dare not try to use Naruto as a comparison. To be honest it actually takes braincells to read One Piece . I'm tired of mangas where the hero goes from a ass...
  15. The2nd

    Chapter One Piece Volume 54 (ch523-532) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 531 Discussion/532 Predictions Doesn't matter what sex the next crew member is, they just need to have some unique ability. I feel like each SH should have two subordinates each in another 5 years. I just hope I don't outgrow this addiction to One Piece to the point where I miss...
Top