Recent content by The3greateyes

  1. Team Kabuto Vs Orochimaru

    I dont think so orch has his 8 dragon god jitsu it all goes wrong. And does orch have his own edo tensei. They both Carry body's so there even their. Kabuto before did not have enough raw power. And in the end if both do edo tensei we are going to have a full naruto cast battle. Disabled edo...
  2. Team Konoha 12

    But neji as chackra blocking strikes blocking gates
  3. Conditional Suigetsu runs the gauntlet

    In the lake senario he'll always win except against magma guy
  4. Team Nagato vs Taka

    Taka would win for a couple reasons. First when Taka was fighting B they were aiming to capture not kill. Also if they are injuired Karin's insane healing abilities would keep them in battle longer. Although a super ST is a daunting prospect I think Suigentu would be able to block most of it's...
  5. Hunter x Hunter RPG: Sign-up & Discussion

    Hey, I'm a major rp guy so I'm defiantly orreries how often does this rp happen if I have the time for it I'll make a character bio right away please reply as soon as possible
Top