Recent content by -the4th-

  1. -the4th-

    Chapter Mahou Sensei Negima Volume 30 (268-276)

    Re: Mahou Sensei Negima 276 Spoilers That Last Image From Astronredboy's Link had me going HOLY COW. That was crazy. -the4th-
  2. -the4th-

    Anime Shippuuden Filler Mega Convo Thread

    Re: New arc shippuden from 144 Thats some cool news thansk for it. It just means i have to wait till April for the Pain Invasion and Hinata's Confession. :darn -the4th-
  3. -the4th-

    Info Naruto Music Downloads and Info

    Re: Naruto Music Downloads is there a DL link with ZIP? I cant Open RAR. -the4th-
  4. -the4th-

    Info Naruto 10th Anniversary Special Fanbook 2

    can someone please post a link to the front cover of the book without me having to guess which one it is lol. The links in jap and i cant read it so i dont know which link to go to. Thanks -the4th-
  5. -the4th-

    Chapter Mahou Sensei Negima Volume 30 (268-276)

    Re: Mahou Sensei Negima 270 Spoiler Thread And why does AL have such a serious face? Eva does look bored XD then again she usually is. Its funny 269 aint out yet 270 has spoilers . -the4th-
  6. -the4th-

    Chapter Naruto 469 Discussion/470 Predictions

    Re: Naruto 469 Spoiler Discussion Wow when I read this I was like omg she said it but then as I went along I saw that it was the worst thing I could have possibly read coming from her. I mean I respect Sakura but she lost a lot of it with this crap confession, she could have just spoke to him...
  7. -the4th-

    Chapter Mahou Sensei Negima Volume 29 (259-267)

    Re: Mahou Sensei Negima Chapter 267 Discussion Thread Does anyone have a separate link to the raw that aint MU since for some unknown reason this computer cant open it -the4th-
  8. -the4th-

    Chapter Mahou Sensei Negima Volume 29 (259-267)

    Re: Mahou Sensei Negima Chapter 266 Discussion Thread Very Interesting chapter. Showed a good bit of information about somethings. Also loved the end of the Chapter Nagi is the Man he didnt even try to hookup with Akira she went to him :). Now lets see what happens next week. -the4th-
  9. -the4th-

    Chapter Mahou Sensei Negima Volume 29 (259-267)

    Re: Mahou Sensei Negima Chapter 265 Spoiler Thread Negi's Power level probably in that form given what we have seen is probably in the Area of 13,000 to 15,000. That just My Opinion. Since Rakan had told Chisame hes 12,000 whether or not hes stronger is left unsaid but Negi did fight almost toe...
  10. -the4th-

    Chapter Mahou Sensei Negima Volume 29 (259-267)

    Re: Mahou Sensei Negima Chapter 265 Spoiler Thread OMG that chapter is Epic. See Nagi is the Freaking man his mere presence can stop a Rampaging Negi. And Go Nodoka Chisame and Kazumi (Chisame Wake the #$% up slap Ftw). They did a great job. I got a little into it, Nodoka was trying to read his...
  11. -the4th-

    Chapter Mahou Sensei Negima Volume 29 (259-267)

    Re: Mahou Sensei Negima Chapter 265 Spoiler Thread Thats a good theory especially about Chao and the Runes she had. Negi was vengeful since he was a kid I mean he lost everything his Mom,Dad, Uncle etc. So this new form is a manifestation of his inner dark feelings. Like Rakan Said he Has...
  12. -the4th-

    Chapter Mahou Sensei Negima Volume 29 (259-267)

    Re: Mahou Sensei Negima Chapter 265 Spoiler Thread My guess is that the girls will be the ones to pull him out of that state. Or perhaps one of them will. Either way it will not be easy I think. -the4th-
  13. -the4th-

    Chapter Mahou Sensei Negima Volume 29 (259-267)

    Re: Mahou Sensei Negima Chapter 265 Spoiler Thread Those Spoilers Freaking ROCk. Super Dark Negi is the Shiznit. -the4th-
  14. -the4th-

    Shounen Mahou Sensei Negima by Akamatsu Ken

    Re: Mahou Sensei Negima Hangout Well yes he is going to definitely be a Legendary figure. I mean when the fight with Rakan was over the ending text said a "New Legend is Born" Hes part of the Monster Squad along with Eva, Rakan, Fate and his Old man Nagi. But to remember all the girls names is...
  15. -the4th-

    Chapter Mahou Sensei Negima Volume 29 (259-267)

    Re: Mahou Sensei Negima Chapter 264 Discussion Thread Its a way for KA to mess with the readers and give hints lol though I hope not. All things considered. Negi Himself is a "High Level Boss" Character he went in there knowing he could very well protect the three of them if need be. He...
Top