Recent content by the_assassin

  1. the_assassin

    Anime Nurarihyon no Mago

    Re: Nurarihyon no Mago Anime Oh wells. Just asking, lol. I personally prefer gold eyes but red is okay too. Whatever floats Shiibashi's boat, anyway. Btw you cannot describe how pleased I am that the bgm doesn't represent the actual music. Speaking of support, I haven't bought a manga for a...
  2. the_assassin

    Anime Nurarihyon no Mago

    Re: Nurarihyon no Mago Anime I suddenly remembered a question that has been bothering me for a while. Was the color of (Night) Rikuo's eyes ever explained? I see that the anime has chose red and there were some colored art where he had red eyes, but in my memory, in most of the colored art his...
  3. the_assassin

    Anime Nurarihyon no Mago

    Re: Nurarihyon no Mago Anime I'm really excited about the anime coming out but... (Night) Rikuo's smirk in the vid looks a bit OOC to me. I hope it's just the PV. I also hope they change Tsurara's scarf...it just looks ugly right now. And when I listen to those drama CDs I can't help but be...
  4. the_assassin

    Discussion Nurarihyon no Mago: the beginning and my love

    At first, I read the summary some time ago and I was like...Hell no, not another cliche crap. But I came across the manga again last Wednesday, with a bigger cover art. I took a good look at the cover art, and needless to say I fell in love with...the Night Rikuo--that, and the art, was what...
Top