Recent content by The_Rokudaime

  1. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 437 Discussion/438 Predictions Thread - Part 1 Ok, I know I am the one who asked for the DBZ conversation to end but as a fan I cannot allow these accusations concerning the character of Goku to stand unchallenged! Give me legitimate proof that someones death has ever meant nothing...
  2. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 437 Discussion/438 Predictions Thread - Part 1 Ok people, the fact that Gaara was brought back to life in a DBZesque fashion has nothing to do with anything. The point of my original post is Pain is evil personified as well as the anti-Naruto. There fore he must die.
  3. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 437 Discussion/438 Predictions Thread - Part 1 "Peace" is a very ambiguos term. In the case of pain the end does not justify the means. His method of "Peace" would result in the deaths of millions. I guess you can call it "Peace" if there is no one left to fight.
  4. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 437 Discussion/438 Predictions Thread - Part 1 I wasnt you fool. I was comparing the circumstances of there deaths. minor characters sacrificing themselves to give the main character a boost in power is a constant theme in shounen animes of all kinds.
  5. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 437 Discussion/438 Predictions Thread - Part 1 Ok, I know what you mean. Every other villian has had 2 sides to them. For instance Itachi was demonized through out Naruto until he died. Then we discovered he was pretty much Ghandi, Mother Teresa, Jesus Christ and Chuck Norris...
  6. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 437 Discussion/438 Predictions Thread - Part 1 Am I alone in genuinely wanting to see Pain get raped by Kyubi Naruto? Maybe its just me, but I am sick of this.
Top