Maybe he actually received it just before he went to paradi. It wouldn't be that far-fetched. They know that they can only last 13 years, so they held off with giving them the powers just until they were gonna start their missions.
Because, if I remember it correctly RBA didn't have any idea of...
Hm... so considering what we seem to have established here, I'm gonna go with that there is gonna be a last showdown pretty soon (at around chapter 100) between the Eldians and Erens company
And either the eldians are gonna join them, or Eren will join the others, maybe 'enlighetened' that it...
Looking at what we know now, and what we get to know, I'm going with this being a flashback.
I mean unless Paradi Island had those stuff conveniently lying around, there's no way they'd develop all that in 4 years.
They didn't have machine guns, not even blueprints anywhere on that island. We...
Well, I know this isn't the place to discuss matrix, but what happens is that The One comes to meet the architect when their real-life city is being destroyed, and every previous ones (think it was 6 before Neo) chose to let the city be destroyed, pick out a couple of people and start over...
I'v returned! Bow down peasants!
(not that I'm famous enough to be noticed ;-;)
Ok, now for the totally over-the-top theory:
Okay, but from what I'v understood, then they are stuck in an evil circle (I guess we can assume SnK has magic now...). Every character reanimates into the world, and Eren...
I remember that this topic used to be overrun in chapter 86, calmed down in 87 a bit and now it's. Totally. Dead.
R.I.P discussion topic. September 2016 - December 2016.
You will be remembered
I just hope that they'll continue with the actual science and do not throw in too many fantasy elements. That's what makes this manga so awesome. It is starting to remind me of Evangelion a bit.
Well, one thing is certain in this new chapter.
There are 9 specific titans, not 9 powers to shift into titans. Which means that I was wrong.
However, if this is the case, I wonder how Armin will look as a colossal titan.
Well now we know why the manga is called just that.
Well, I am pretty sure that the Japanese name for the 'Attack titan' was just 'Shingeki no Kyojin'
So either this was an attempted save, or Ishiyama actually though this out from the beginning. Makes me wonder how much he actually thought the...
Which is exactly why Annie won't switch sides. She has a reason to fight and I don't believe she'd give that up, because that's what she sees as 'good'.
That wasn't my point. What I'v been saying is that the beast titans ability is to choose an animal form and then stay as it until they die.
And you are just trying to negate the big horse arn't you? I don't think it is anything but a titan.
Hm... maybe it's Jean. Maybe Jean has been the 9th...
But that still doesn't explain why the horse was that big. The soldiers were the right scale, as were the titans. However the horse was not. This cannot be the art style.
I second this.
Yes, the art style was totally off at the scales for one or two pics in the beginning, however the horse is definitely meant to be that big.
And the fact that the titan takes the shape you imagine does make sense, because I don't believe that Zeke holding the ape was...
Well, I think I'v posted this several times now, but noone listens (not that you will this time).
There are a couple possibilities, or probably all at the same time:
The Marleans can genetically enhance a titan shifters power, as we see with the braun serum, or the facts that 2 people, Rod...