Re: Gantz 372 Spoiler Discussion Thread
Izumi banging Kuronos sister. Its inevitable. That or irony in his current brother Akira hooking up with his future sister Kishimoto.
I don't understand why people seem to think this is a bad thing. At least they come back in some capacity and its not...
To be fair though he kinda is. I mean anybody with a Hard Suit is now that Cherry bit the big one. Nobody outside out Gantz/Aliens can fuck with a experienced Gantzer. Add a Hard suit and anything short of a military task force will fall short. I mean look how swat fared against Nishi with a x...
*Looks at raw*....YESSSS!!!! Nishi you epic motherfucker just keep adding to your tally do your thing. If Kei survived which he likely did then he is really gonna try to kill Nishi now. I wish Kei and Tae both died in the blast but we all know both of them survived and I would be very shocked if...
This all day long and tomorrow as well. I could not have said it better myself. No matter how you slice it it has always seemed to me like Kato was the pacifist who never wanted to fight and Kei was the one always eager for the next mission and really thrived in the situations they ended up in...
I don't know where you came up with the assumption that I was not calm. Just because I am passionate about something I have invested years of my life into does not mean I am not calm. Also I am well aware that this is fiction but that is not a excuse for poor writing and a half assed arc.
No...
Who cares!!!!! No one ever said humans were better then the giants. It was never about that. This is about survival of the fittest. The giants are trying to wipe out humanity. They cast the first stone. It is only right and justified that humanity in turn wipes them out. I understand your point...
After reading this chapter all I have to say is Kei Kurono you weak spineless bastard. Your planets greatest cities lay in shambles and millions of your people are slaughtered and you decide to let them all off the hook free to do even more damage right when you finally have the enemy by the...
Idk I just kinda thought their was only one ship attacking japan and their was another one in north America/ united states. Their would obviously be more in other places but the fact that they are the size of a continent inside lead me to believe there is only or two ships per land mass/...
It was pretty much the whole Kanto area who helped Kei and Reika. No idea why they were there but there you go. It was probably all of Japan who were summoned by the Zaibatsu. I still think each city only has one team.
http://www.mangareader.net/97-46727-10/gantz/chapter-312.html
I never got that impression. There was a whole shit load of Gantzers summoned and if they only summoned from Tokyo there would have been a whole lot less. On another note is there multiple Gantz teams per city? I always thought there was only one per city. Tokyo, Osaka, Hiroshima, Etc.
Re: Gantz 362 Spoiler Discussion Thread
So Sakurai is dead. Can't say I am surprised. Ever since he went on his rampage XX amount of chapters ago I think we all knew he was a goner. I did expect him to do something significant though like damage or destroy the tower. On another note how epic is...
Re: Gantz 361 Spoiler Discussion Thread
There is at least 8 mechs
http://www.mangareader.net/gantz/360/20
Cherrypretty much has to die now, he is bleeding out his eyes and ears. I think he will float up and do a last ditch move killing himself and crippling the Giants defenses allowing Kei or...
I did not see Kaze using a sword this chapter. Maybe I missed something but I only saw Kaze punching the brains out of the things head while Katou and Kaji used swords.
1. Was the huge giant abomination they killed in this chapter the one from a while back when they first got beamed in? It looks like it came back.
2. Like Enn said it looks like the focus is shifting over to Kei-1 and Sakurai so it is unlikely that we will find out who sent the team into that...
It definitely looks like he has liquid coming out in that panel. Reika's looks normal but I see what you mean about it probably just being a product of the suit. I am probably just looking to much into it.
EDIT: Hey what ever happened to that one cowardly guy that was crying his eyes out when...