Recent content by thebolivian

  1. thebolivian

    Mag Talk Monthly Shounen Gangan (Shounen Mag by Square Enix)

    Re: Monthly Shonen Gangan Scan Dump Scan Soul eater then because that manga kicks ass!!!
  2. thebolivian

    Seinen Übel Blatt by Shiono Etorouji

    Re: Übel Blatt I just started reading this and I love it. I can't wait until the next chapter scans come out!!
  3. thebolivian

    Chapter Bleach 298 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 298 Predictions I don't really care what happens in the upcoming chapters, all i want to know is if Nell returns to her adult form.
  4. thebolivian

    Chapter 377 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: Naruto 377 Predictions [Naruto] I heard on another forum that there is no chapter this week because Kishi is taking a week off to do some "research", Could someone tell me if this is true or not?
  5. thebolivian

    Chapter Bleach 298 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 298 Predictions You don't say? Well that's a big piece a news. So if he does release in Hueco Mundi it would be his bankai or his shikai only now he has the swords name?
  6. thebolivian

    Chapter Bleach 298 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 298 Predictions Since when??? This is the first time i have heard this theory. Could please explain how that works?
  7. thebolivian

    Chapter 377 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: Naruto 377 Predictions [Naruto] I personally think that Minato was the student that the prophesy refer to because without him Pain wouldn't be able to captur the Kyuubi and Naruto wouldn't have the power to destory the shinobi world ore to rebuild it.
  8. thebolivian

    Chapter 377 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: Naruto 377 Predictions [Naruto] I think Kishi will leave us another cliffhanger, as always. I doubt she will interfere but Kishi will give the impression that she might interfere, do you know what i mean? Any way about the Rinnegan, we haven't seen any physical evidence that makes it the...
  9. thebolivian

    Chapter 377 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: Naruto 377 Predictions [Naruto] I am new here so go easy on me!!! I predict that Jiraiya will start off owning him and then half way through the chapter we find ouut that all the damage that Pain and his human summons took had no affect on them or something along those lines. Then we...
Top