Recent content by thecowsings

  1. Shounen Gintama by Sorachi Hideaki

    Re: Gintama Discussion To spades: Because I think it's quite sad that nobody has made a list so far. I'd see this kind of compilation for other manga series. e.g. Claymore at forums.animesuki.com. To nami: There are indeed more color covers! Click on this link...
  2. Shounen Gintama by Sorachi Hideaki

    Re: Gintama Discussion Aha~ I finally found the Gintama thread after MH's revamp. I hope you guys don't mind me dumping all of my Gintama info here. I wanted to do so in August but I had a hard time logging in due to numerous password resets. Yeah, it's a super lengthy post but these are...
  3. Multi Season Gintama.

    Re: Gintama Anime Discussion Yeah, episode 33 and 37 had been subbed a long time ago. If I remember correctly, these were the first 2 episodes from Rumbel subs.
  4. Seinen My Balls by Harada Shigemitsu & Seguchi Takahiro

    Re: [Strays]My Balls Releases Thread - (latest: ch007) The "cross" is really original. :D
  5. Gintama AMVs

    I don't watch AMVs normally because most of the time they are Naruto + Linkin park or something similar. But yours is different and Dane cook's jokes fits perfectly with the anime. Good job!
  6. Multi Season Gintama.

    Re: Gintama Anime Discussion It's ok. I have watched Death Note anime up to Episode 6 but I haven't found the similarity so far. Guess I've have to watch more Death Note Episodes then. :D
  7. Multi Season Gintama.

    Re: Gintama Anime Discussion I also like that episode regarding the Shinsengumi's boss's daughter! That was very funny and yucky at the same time because Okita forced her boyfriend to crap in his pants. Eeww!! And then she also admitted that she had crapped herself too. After that her...
  8. Multi Season Gintama.

    Re: Gintama Anime Discussion Lol I wish that was the case but no. The subtitles are in Chinese while the voices are still in Japanese. You can try searching in www.todou.com...
  9. Multi Season Gintama.

    Re: Gintama Anime Discussion You can check rumbel subs and shisen subs on their project status. Unfortunately Gintama is not on their priority now. :.( Rumbel likes to keep translating Bleach while Shinsen subs like to keep translating other titles. In conclusion: Nowhere soon. You can give up...
  10. Multi Season Gintama.

    Re: Gintama Anime Discussion Lol, actually you shouldn't be hyped about episode 43 because that Orochimaru parody only lasted for 3 seconds. In fact it was only in my second viewing that I saw that. Yup episode 24 is the cross dressing episode. It's ok not to like it, after all it's your...
  11. Multi Season Gintama.

    Re: Gintama Anime Discussion Is it? I only watched the movie version of Death Note so I wasn't able to spot the parody. My favorite episodes got to be: 8 - Shinsengumi parodying reality TV cop show. 9 - Fighting scene :) 18 - Pantsu thief 21- Second part where Gin san went berserk in finding a...
Top