Forum
Forum Rules
Support and Feedback
Forum Staff
Forum News
Member Zone
International Hangout
Meet the Moderators
Community Events
Help
Contact Us
Manga Database
Manga Works
Translators
Translators' Guide
Search Translations
Browse Translators
Translators' Academy
Translators' Classroom
Meet the Translators
Scanlators' Academy
Tutorials & Workshops
Quality Control & Critiques
Meet the Scanlators
Otaku Cafe
International Comics
J/K/CPop
Manga News
Novels
Video Games
Anime & Drama
Anime Index
Anime Series
Anime & Drama Archive
Manga
Featured Manga
A Trail of Blood
Kengan Ashura/Omega
One Punch Man
Orient
Spy x Family
Tokyo Revengers
Undead Unluck
Manga # - H
Akatsuki no Yona
Berserk
Black Clover
Boku no Hero Academia
D. Gray Man
Dr. Stone
Edens Zero
Fairy Tail
Hunter x Hunter
Manga I - R
Jujutsu Kaisen
Nanatsu no Taizai
New Prince of Tennis
One Piece
Manga S - Z
Shingeki no Kyojin
Shuumatsu no Valkyrie
Boys Love
Manga Archive
Manhwa
Manhwa
Tower of God
Manhua
Manhwa and Manhua Cafe
General
General Discussion
Cooking Corner
Culture Clash
Study Corner
General Entertainment
Fun Forum
Mafia Game
Music
Sports
General World Topics
Information Technology
Art
Gallery
Amateur Manga
Fanfics and Stories
Art Contests
Artist Galleries
Manga Art
Non-Manga Art
Artists' Studio
Menu
Home
What's new
Latest activity
Forums
New posts
Medals
What's new
New posts
New media
New media comments
New profile posts
Latest activity
Media
New media
New comments
Log in
Register
What's new
Latest activity
Register
Menu
Log in
Register
TheDemonKing
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
Recent content by TheDemonKing
Chapter
Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 344 Discussion
True, I had forgotten that he had faced the King of Trash.
TheDemonKing
Post #29
Mar 9, 2020
Forum:
Capital of the Dead
Chapter
Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 344 Discussion
How the hell is Wild still alive? Anyway, it was good to see his meeting with the Hawk.
TheDemonKing
Post #10
Mar 9, 2020
Forum:
Capital of the Dead
Chapter
Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 343 Discussion
I liked this Chapter and I liked the new form of Excalibur even more.
TheDemonKing
Post #28
Mar 2, 2020
Forum:
Capital of the Dead
Chapter
Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 341 Discussion
How the hell did they get there so fast ??
TheDemonKing
Post #69
Feb 10, 2020
Forum:
Capital of the Dead
Chapter
Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 338 Discussion
So Cath finally did his "Heel-Turn" š¤£š¤£ I enjoyed that
TheDemonKing
Post #88
Jan 11, 2020
Forum:
Capital of the Dead
Chapter
Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 336 Discussion
Eu realmente gostei deste capĆtulo e realmente amei Arthur nele. A Ćŗnica coisa ruim foi a maneira como Arthur perdoou Meliodas com tanta facilidade ... Mas e se Arthur se tornar um vilĆ£o depois de ver a situação de Camelot ?! HA HA HA
TheDemonKing
Post #39
Dec 18, 2019
Forum:
Capital of the Dead
Chapter
Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 335 Discussion
Why do they want to see Manga sink further.
TheDemonKing
Post #382
Dec 15, 2019
Forum:
Capital of the Dead
Chapter
Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 335 Discussion
Okay I really enjoyed this chapter, it's always good to see King Arthur again :D
TheDemonKing
Post #66
Dec 9, 2019
Forum:
Capital of the Dead
Chapter
Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 335 Discussion
So If Arthur becomes a Villain only Mordred can stop it HAHAHAHA
TheDemonKing
Post #11
Dec 8, 2019
Forum:
Capital of the Dead
Chapter
Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 334 Discussion
I'm shaking with this Final ... It's been a long time since I've been like this with Nanatsu no Taizai.
TheDemonKing
Post #33
Nov 25, 2019
Forum:
Capital of the Dead
Chapter
Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 333 Discussion
I'm sorry to say that but after reading this chapter with the MS translation, I ended up with serious vomiting craving.
TheDemonKing
Post #254
Nov 19, 2019
Forum:
Capital of the Dead
Chapter
Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 333 Discussion
I think I'm the one Laughing a lot about it
TheDemonKing
Post #151
Nov 18, 2019
Forum:
Capital of the Dead
Chapter
Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 333 Discussion
It's Really Impressive how Nakaba forced a Merlin Kiss on Escanor.
TheDemonKing
Post #67
Nov 18, 2019
Forum:
Capital of the Dead
Chapter
Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 332 Discussion
Certainly not.
TheDemonKing
Post #261
Nov 16, 2019
Forum:
Capital of the Dead
Chapter
Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 332 Discussion
This Chapter is
TheDemonKing
Post #42
Nov 11, 2019
Forum:
Capital of the Dead
TheDemonKing
There's been an update to our forum rules to broaden crediting/sourcing to all series news/announcement, etc. Please read
HERE
We use cookies
Essential cookies keep the site working. Analytics cookies help us improve.
Accept All
Essential Only
Cookie Policy
Top