Recent content by TheGenius

  1. TheGenius

    Seinen Priest by Hyung Min Woo

    Re: Priest by Hyung Min-Woo Just saw the movie...I am gonna barf... Any new releases?
  2. TheGenius

    Discussion Hunter x Hunter Hangout [00]

    Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread This is really sad. I took a year off manga to finish my studies and there is no new chapters... I do not know if I should say poor him or curse him... @ kkck : True, we will never see a proper ending for this...sad indeed.
  3. TheGenius

    Chapter Claymore 105 Discussion/106 Predictions

    Hey dude! University has been eating my life away....I've been following Gantz, but no so religiously, but were not here for that! As for Clare's sub-conscious....could be that. I felt it was more a maneuver from the mangaka to stretch the series. If she'd turn now...what's the point in...
  4. TheGenius

    Chapter Claymore 105 Discussion/106 Predictions

    This manga is turning into a super Dragon Ball/Power Rangers. Over sized monsters with limitless powers.... Well Clare has Rafaela's consciousness inside of her, that might help a little bit. She can maybe sense the Super AB (Rafaela/Luciela) weak spot...It's still half her and she knows her sis.
  5. TheGenius

    Discussion Hunter x Hunter Hangout [00]

    Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread that I know, but did the mangaka forgot about him? Or he is the one that is going to defeat the King? What's his role?
  6. TheGenius

    Discussion Hunter x Hunter Hangout [00]

    Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread I have a question for you guys. Where is that guy? Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  7. TheGenius

    Hunter x Hunter 310 Discussion

    Re: Hunter x Hunter 310 Discussion / 311 Prediction Ranting : DAAAMMMIIITTT!!! On another note...: Well, we'll finally see Palm's power when this series will be revived. It's sad that Yupi died this way, I would have like to see someone facing him...but hey, can't always get what you want...
  8. TheGenius

    Seinen Priest by Hyung Min Woo

    Re: Priest by Hyung Min-Woo (Manhwa) Follow up + Revival Anything new people?
  9. TheGenius

    Hunter x Hunter 309 Discussion

    Re: Hunter x Hunter 309 Discussion / 310 Prediction I'm personally waiting for Gon's father. After that display of pure power, it would not surprise me that he would appear. Since he always wanted his son to be powerful, I think he is ready. It also seems that the mangaka is "rushing" the...
  10. TheGenius

    Seinen Priest by Hyung Min Woo

    Re: Priest by Hyung Min-Woo (Manhwa) Thanks a million dude! You are my personal Hiro! Ans also, the lame movie that they plan will be going underway without Gerard Butler, but with Paul Bettany as Ivan ans Maggy Q as a priestess....This is going to be disaster.
  11. TheGenius

    Seinen Priest by Hyung Min Woo

    Re: Priest by Hyung Min-Woo (Manhwa) Apparently, Furious Puppet released a scan of vol 12-14, anyone got a link for an addict? http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=1933 Edit: And sorry for the reviving :P
  12. TheGenius

    Hangout The Gantz Hangout Thread

    Re: The Gantz Hang-Out Thread Haven't been here in a forever! How Gantz fans are doing?
  13. TheGenius

    I am in possession of a receptacle for which you can carry objects in

    Re: Come Think of an Interesting Thread Title with xi0 Glad to see you back xi0!
  14. TheGenius

    Life The Drinks Drank Drunk Thread

    Ahhh...my first buzz since.....I can't remember! It's like making love again when it has been months....(for those who understand what I'm saying!)
  15. TheGenius

    Chapter Gantz 288 Discussion/289 Prediction Thread

    Re: Gantz 287 Discussion/288 Prediction Thread Hmmm....I guess we'd have to check Gat-san's source, but it could be real..... I wonder if Gantz authorities will debunk Nishi.... But Nishi's is not psycho enough yet to just go postal and destroy everyone....so I'll wait it out.... Gat, can you...
Top