Recent content by TheGreatSennin

  1. TheGreatSennin

    Chapter Naruto 469 Discussion/470 Predictions - Part 1

    I think Ao's body which is jacked is only a bushin, It would be boring if their fight stop there and the byakugan taken
  2. TheGreatSennin

    Chapter Naruto 468 Discussion/469 Predictions - Part 1

    I think that Bee 'll get his ass kicked by Kisame, and everybody seems to say that FRS is unstopable, but I think the unstopable is the Chou Odama rasengan, just remenber how the odama rasengan was powerfull on the fake itachi and imagine something 20 times bigger. One of the thing i wanna see...
  3. TheGreatSennin

    Chapter One Piece 556 Discussion/557 Prediction Thread

    I think that Luffy will avoid Ace execution, he would even hit Sengoku if he doesn't pay attention or one of the admirals. that's would be great and he would be put in MHQ black list and hunted by admirals and shichibukai just like Robin(except for shichibukai) We're only talkin' 'bout...
  4. TheGreatSennin

    Chapter One Piece 556 Discussion/557 Prediction Thread

    Re: One Piece 556 Spoiler Discussion I don't agree with that, Luffy knows that if marines find out that Hancok bettrayed them it would be other for the kuja so he could ask Iva to avoid her but not to Jinbeicuz he was there when she came to ID and Ace told him her words so he knows 'bout...
  5. TheGreatSennin

    Chapter One Piece 556 Discussion/557 Prediction Thread

    Re: One Piece 556 Spoiler Discussion But she's going to avoid a fight againts Luffy, but it would be go if they fight each other cuz the only human who's not affected by her DF power is Luffy exept the "pistol kiss"
  6. TheGreatSennin

    Chapter One Piece 556 Discussion/557 Prediction Thread

    Re: One Piece 556 Spoiler Discussion I think it's 'bout time we see Pacifistas in action, since the fight begun we saw none of them. OMG and with Luffy's & co arrival more marines are going to run away, and some DF users are going to be weaks againts Jimbei. I can't wait next week chapter OMG
  7. TheGreatSennin

    Chapter One Piece 556 Discussion/557 Prediction Thread

    Re: One Piece 556 Spoiler Discussion I don't think it's would be a problem for Sengoku, in battle field trators and weaks are killed
  8. TheGreatSennin

    Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 459 Discussion/460 Predictions
  9. TheGreatSennin

    Chapter One Piece 553 Discussion/554 Predictions Thread

    Re: One Piece 553 Discussion/ 554 Predictions Thread There's something that everybody is forgetting, everybody has haki but there is few people who has the king haki, but you have to train to learn how u can use your haki just like the kujas, only Hancock has the king haki but they all use...
  10. TheGreatSennin

    Chapter One Piece 553 Discussion/554 Predictions Thread

    Re: One Piece 553 Discussion/ 554 Predictions Thread I don't think tha WB's gonna die in this war, 'cuz just like the last words of Roger brung this golden age for pirates WB's death (killed by th marines) would mean the end of the great era of piraty and I don't think tha Oda, Shanks,WB's...
  11. TheGreatSennin

    Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 459 Discussion/460 Predictions Raikage count only on power, no matter the way you can have it just like Oro
  12. TheGreatSennin

    Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 459 Discussion/460 Predictions Even if he does that what do you think is goin to happened to them...Nothing, it would be better if he slash them, burn them with amaterasu
  13. TheGreatSennin

    Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 459 Discussion/460 Predictions But I don't think raikage will wait for anyone permission, even Danzo could jump on the opportunity to close the "Uchiha matter"
  14. TheGreatSennin

    Chapter One Piece 553 Discussion/554 Predictions Thread

    Re: One Piece 553 Discussion/ 554 Predictions Thread Yes i think you're right, even if mihawk is strong, jew might be a haki user, so he can strenghtened is diamond as hard he want. I want him to meet Mr Bushido what awsome fight its gonna be :)
  15. TheGreatSennin

    Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 459 Discussion/460 Predictions But I think the way things are going, the iron will be in a real mess with samurais and nin everywhere. But don't forget that naruto kakashi and yamato are in iron land same goes for madara and the "2" zetsu
Top