In the Floor of Death, Garam had said the original princesses had gone insane and killed one another, some may still be alive though.
I don't buy there's a princess with V or Arlene's blood though, considering they weren't on good terms since so early. Some Family Leaders have had twins, or...
I wouldn't take their appearance here with full timeline implications depending on what it is. If it's during Eduan's explanations than it might not mean anything. Bam had a cameo when Neo was explaining Shinsu to Urek
Shine had said they'd arrive tomorrow. But there's no reason to believe the warp took a whole day. He likely just warped the following day. Especially since he brought two of his kids along, he likely hadn't planned to act himself.
Yeah Floor 2 was only strange because Mago's domain didn't abide the rules of the Tower, so Rankers could interfere with little consequence. But that's floor 2
Don't believe we ever knew in what floor he resided in. Since Urek moved the forest from the floor he was in to the 77th floor. Depending on his living circumstances he may not be a hermit anymore, if he is a ranker right now, which he likely is.
The first one was fan speculation and never a set up plotline tbh.
The Ark was a test from within the Tower so that was likely the Test in question.
I still think we read that wrong and Mago meant the Jewel inside the Flower (which Neo did bring to her), that's very contentious though
Not really a fraud move considering he'd want to keep the fact Mago survived hidden so she can go fight Zahard. That's what he wants. He wouldn't know Urek will find out soon later
If I had to guess, we'll start jumping through floors and only focus when we're dealing with Shining One Incidents (and maybe stuff like Hidden Floor, FoD, Hon's Test, Baek, etc)
This is just one part in a later chapter I believe, nothing else is TUS lore relevant, but I'd still love to see it properly translated, gags jokes and all :grin2
Completely unrelated, but assuming we might be near the end point of the first season of the spin-off and possibly entering another short break, I'd love for shiinhye to do translations for Give Me My Earth Back by SIU at some point when and if shiinhye can and actually wants.
They're...