Premier League - Chelsea
La Liga - Real Madrid
Bundesliga - Bayern
Serie A - Fiorentina
CL - Bayern to become the first team to win it two years in a row.
Re: Post All "What Chapter / Episode...?" Questions Here
I can't understand you very good, but you probably mean the chapter in which his espada rank is revealed - http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/229/04/
Re: Bleach 354 Discussion/355 Predictions Thread
I think that the ranking system from 1 to 9 is perfect. If we assume the fact that 0 > 1 then yeah, you are completely right , Yammi is the strongest espada and there is no denying to that. Its just that I think that the 0 is most likely like a...
Re: Bleach 354 Discussion/355 Predictions Thread
Yammi just has a unique ability like some of the other espada had or claimed to have. We have heard the line " Among the espada I am the only one who blablabla" many times...
Nnoitra holds the self-proclaimed title for the strongest Hierro of...
Re: Bleach 354 Discussion/355 Predictions Thread
Why are so many ppl jumping to the conclusion that "Yammi > Stark" when Yammi himself didn't claim to be the strongest espada. Yeah, their numbers go from 0 to 9, so what ?
That 0 tattoo may just shows how he can't be ranked properly since...
Re: Post All "What Chapter / Episode...?" Questions Here
Aizen showed her the hougyoku at the end of chapter 249.Here you go - http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/249/14/