Recent content by Theorist05

  1. Theorist05

    Chapter Tower of God Spin-Off: Urek Mazino Chapter 10 Spoilers & Discussion

    How many years has it been since Bam started climbing the Tower?
  2. Theorist05

    Chapter Tower of God Spin-Off: Urek Mazino Chapter 10 Spoilers & Discussion

    the Zahard princess is Yuram Zahard. I'm calling it.
  3. Theorist05

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 553 Spoilers & Discussion

    https://newtoki218.com/webtoon/26756444/%EC%8B%A0%EC%9D%98%ED%83%91-3%EB%B6%80-136%ED%99%94
  4. Theorist05

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 556 Spoilers & Discussion

    I think theyre just limiting the amount of authority she has in the army, not taking away her abilities Anyone know when the full chapter(ers) is coming out?
  5. Theorist05

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 556 Spoilers & Discussion

    Can you show us the panel?
  6. Theorist05

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 551 Spoilers & Discussion

    YESSSS HWARYUN IS BACK!!!
  7. Theorist05

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 556 Spoilers & Discussion

    AND THE KING HAS GRACED US WITH HIS PRESENCE👑
  8. Theorist05

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 551 Spoilers & Discussion

    WE BACK BABY🥳🥳🥳🥳
  9. Theorist05

    Predictions [Speculation] How the Tournament Arc Could Actually be Exciting

    I can totally see this happening… Are you one of SIU’s assistants?
  10. Theorist05

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 548 Spoilers & Discussion

    don’t get me wrong, the nest was overhyped(it had its highs and lows), but other than that season 1 & 2 were amazing.
  11. Theorist05

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 548 Spoilers & Discussion

    You guys, when it came to a major arc has SIU ever disappointed?
  12. Theorist05

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 548 Spoilers & Discussion

    @I like Hot Wings your pfp scares me😂😂😂
  13. Theorist05

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 548 Spoilers & Discussion

    On the bright side I’m interested on what Rachel is planning
Top