Recent content by thepath

  1. thepath

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 200 Discussion/201 Predictions

    I was hoping for souma vs erina..but this works too. Off course souma team will lose first. It is like likely souma will get his shit together after a few losses. He is a slow learner. as Shinomiya said previously. Lookin forward to the "accidental" touching and bumping (maybe some...
  2. thepath

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 199 Discussion/200 Predictions

    So basically PSD (soma takumi megumi) vs Elite ten (saiba erina gin). Just get over it fast. And I'm hopping the others are still around so they can also impart some skills to souma and friends. BTW..I'm hoping Souma will batlle Erina...pretty please make it happen.
  3. thepath

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 198 Discussion/199 Predictions

    Well that was sad.. I was hoping we will finally see soma's mom this chapter. Looks like we have to wait a little longer...
  4. thepath

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 194 Discussion/195 Predictions

    Flashback time..and after thet it looks like Azami's reign is coming to an end. Fitting as Winter has Come :cheez BTW..azami's orgasm?? WTF
  5. thepath

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 193 Discussion/194 Predictions

    I'm guessing the ponytail girl plays pokemon while cooking?:derp
  6. thepath

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 193 Discussion/194 Predictions

    Finally a team battle...the bread and butter of every battle manga...Can't wait for it to commence, though it may take 3 to 4 chapter cuz it looks like we get to see some azami-saiba flashback. And finally there will be time for the REAL promotion exam, where azami's asskissers will be expelled.
  7. thepath

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 192 Discussion/ 193 Predictions

    Rindou I lov u.. Finally this arc headed to the right direction.. that is to say about taking down central than just passing a grade
  8. thepath

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 178 Discussion/179 Predictions

    Thank god it finally turn into a REAL fight. The only downside is no soma erina alone time.
  9. thepath

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 176 Discussion/ 177 Predictions

    I like the kindaichi's reference. Takumi as an otaku is nice. It shows even top rated chefs still read manga from time to time. From the lack of ingredient, I'm guessing they're going to make "mock noodles". Read it once in Cooking Master Boy. Not very original. Agree with Babyshiba. It's...
  10. thepath

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 175 Discussion/176 Predictions

    I'm waiting for the old hag plans to backfire and actually damages the central worshipers. If the next test is an improv due to a "breaking news" event, than maybe not all followers will pass. Yeah.. I'm pretty sure that will happen in the NEXT 100 chapter.
  11. thepath

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 175 Discussion/176 Predictions

    Erina laugh!! and not just a smirk, but a truly genuine laugh. That starry night sky is also perfect for the mood. If this just happen in the first pit stop.. imagine how flirty somrina will be at the 6th.
  12. thepath

    Multi Season Shokugeki no Souma

    Nice episode. It looks rushed.. No filler chapters are needed. Now that's an anime.
  13. thepath

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 172 Discussion/ 173 Predictions

    FYI, that last island is called Rebun island (if Google maps are to be trusted). Who says comics could not expands real world knowledge.
  14. thepath

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 172 Discussion/ 173 Predictions

    Woww...this Hokkaido arc is gonna be big. If each character pass each post with a battle, so roughly 3 chapter per post for 6 post, we could be seeing at least 18 chapter on souma alone. Also it opens up to the possibility of that shounen cliche "group battle". With all the major player...
Top