Recent content by ThePoe

  1. ThePoe

    Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 397 Discussion / 398 Predictions What's all this about Naruto speaking with Itachi?
  2. ThePoe

    Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 396 Discussions / 397 Predictions It's some sort of badass thin unibrow. Sick! And I think we can all come to a compromise with the following: Madara Uchiha wear an eyepatch for fashion purposes.
  3. ThePoe

    Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 396 Discussions / 397 Predictions This is a great theory!
  4. ThePoe

    Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 396 Discussions / 397 Predictions That's one strange ass eyebrow...
  5. ThePoe

    Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 396 Discussions / 397 Predictions Hey guys! I just realized how similar the names Obito and Tobi are! But then I noticed that this theory has already been trolled to death. But now it's back! Maybe... Yes! No... Errr...
Top