Recent content by thepuregamer

  1. Chapter Fairy Tail 300 Discussion

    Re: Fairy Tail 300 Discussion/ 301 Predictions Compare Natsu's fights against his gildartz to his short attack on the SB guild master. Natsu was having an effect on Gemma which is something he could not do against gildartz, or against other guildmasters(without some sort of plot power up like...
  2. Chapter Fairy Tail 300 Discussion

    Re: Fairy Tail 300 Discussion/ 301 Predictions Is anyone else starting to have trouble believing that sabertooth is supposed to be the strongest guild while fairytail is not around. Enough stuff is showing up that I am having trouble understanding how they ever won this tournament previously...
  3. Chapter Bleach 380 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 380 Discussion/381 Predictions Thread I am mostly just wasting my own time posting but this is the last chapter of bleach I will ever read so in the long term I am likely saving myself a ton of truly and thoroughly wasted time reading bleach. I read and liked it in the soul society...
Top