Recent content by thereds

  1. Anime Naruto Shippuuden ep. 67

    Thanks for dattebayo ..... Love you .... Now I can watch Naruto shippuuden 67 =D>
  2. Anime Naruto Shippuuden ep. 67

    First of all, thanks agrias for your Naruto shippuuden 67 :x Second, thanks for alpvonkri 's post :x Perhaps dattebayo now joking around! I hope will see Naruto shippuuden with sub of dattebayo.com in this week :p Let 's wait them :p !
  3. Pat`s Analysis - Naruto 407

    Nice review, very thanks to Pat! I heard your name many times, now see your review, you 're good! Sorry for my English! For the future: 1 - With Pain "summon" 's body, what kind of the information Konoha will know?? 2 - Who 're fight with Pain? Tsunade, Naruto or 2, 3 certain team??? Pain...
  4. Anime Naruto Shippuuden ep. 64-65

    Today when I access dattebayo, the site .... : So sad! When can I see the Naruto shippuuden 64 - 65 ::(
  5. Anime Naruto Shippuuden Ep.62

    Hello everyone! I'm from Vietnam! Sorry for my English! But, now I can't download Naruto shippuuden episode 62 with sub? What 's the matter with Dattebayo ?????????
Top