Recent content by Therefir

  1. Therefir

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 315 Discussion

    It makes sense why Deku is so powerful now, this is the endgame, if he wasn't overpowered at this point then when he would be?
  2. Therefir

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 315 Discussion

    Yeah, he is amazing isn't he :]
  3. Therefir

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 314 Discussion

    What if Lady Nagant is just trying to test Deku and not actually planning to shoot Overhaul? The guy is completely broken there's no reason to kill him.
  4. Therefir

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 313 Discussion

    Deku's plan worked perfectly, he grabbed her and she is just a normal human physically, I think the fight is over.
  5. Therefir

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 311 Discussion

    Deku already said it himself, he will get stronger, and there is no better way to do so than beating villains throughout the country. He also has the full support of all the remnants of One For All. I just decided to believe his words, instead of coming out with crazy, unsupported theories...
  6. Therefir

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 311 Discussion

    In this chapter it was revealed that AFO cannot live anymore without his life support tubes, and that Shigaraki is still recovering, if it wasn't for their High-Ends Deku should be able to beat them easily. I don't know why you guys keep pushing this narrative about Deku making a mistake by...
  7. Therefir

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 310 Discussion

    What do you mean? Even if he was his ancestor (which I seriously doubt) that still wouldn't be Bakugo.
  8. Therefir

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 310 Discussion

    I mean that's exactly what happened to him after his defeat against Shigaraki, and he followed his own ideals by making Shigaraki the leader. The second user doesn't really look like Bakugo in other angles, so I guess that Bak u go theory can be finally put to rest.
  9. Therefir

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 309 Discussion

    Is there any reason for Deku or anyone else to randomly bring up the events of that movie? I mean, think about it, it would be weird if in the middle of a chapter someone said "remember the time Deku and All Might worked together to defeat a villain? That was so cool." If the only reason people...
Top