Recent content by TheShadowS

  1. Chapter One Piece 698 Discussion / 699 Predictions

    Indeed, Baby and Buffalo are examples, Of course Franky isnt easy but just one Strawhat took care of them and they looked like they were important to Dofla ---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ---------- I mean why would he freeze them in the first...
  2. The "other" meaning of Shinsatsu (Θ_Θ)/

    He wont dare to pull the trigger :hip hahahahahah About the movies i agree with you, i wished they put in there every page on the manga, but it was well done, it owed the Master piece of a manga such a quality. Yes Sir :mono
  3. Chapter One Piece 698 Discussion / 699 Predictions

    I am one of those but i am not disappointed I wasnt expecting him to win, and the way he was talking to Dofla, i dont know it is just me, but I have the feeling that he had no intention to fight or to argue, and when he said "I have to apologize to base captain Vergo ..." and all his speech to...
  4. Chapter One Piece 698 Discussion / 699 Predictions

    Oh dont be too hard on him here is what i think Well he really looks like throws away all his pride and what he fight for several times, like after Croco when he let Luffy Go, woking side by side with him now then letting him Go when he was waiting for 2 years to get him and went to PH only...
  5. The "other" meaning of Shinsatsu (Θ_Θ)/

    Culprit :pout Thanks a lot @Charlie :D
  6. The "other" meaning of Shinsatsu (Θ_Θ)/

    Sorry to interrupt, but I have been following you for quiet a long time, hey I am not a stalker U_U dont be scared ... Or you should :p, I just wanted to say hi and ask if you did watched the movies of berserk, since you look to be a real fan of it, i wanted to ask if you liked them or not, i...
  7. Chapter One Piece 698 Discussion / 699 Predictions

    I dont think we can count this one as a real fight between Dofla and Smoker, Smoker didnt have any intention to fight, he just had a big fight with Vergo and a lot has been going on, so he wasnt in his best moment, i said he didnt have any intention to fight but that doesnt mean he would just...
  8. Chapter One Piece 698 Discussion / 699 Predictions

    Aokiji looked like a real Bad@$$ Well he is one, Oda finally drew for him the perfect scene for the reason of why he choose him as an admiral and gave him that look (fan of the real world character), dont get me wrong, he always looked cool, but never like this, that last page made m day :hip
Top