Recent content by thesilverking

  1. thesilverking

    Chapter Claymore 149 Discussion / 150 Prediction

    Lets just hope Priscilla bites the dust now, an whats worse is that she killed Octavia! !!! Hopefully Teresa can make her lose her head this time
  2. thesilverking

    Chapter Claymore 142 Discussion / 143 Predictions

    Galitea is even sharper now that she lost her eye sight. I wonder how powerful she would be if she awakened. Then again she is to smart to allow that to happen, then again im sure she can control her aawakening ---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM...
  3. thesilverking

    Chapter Claymore 143 Discussion / 144 Predictions

    Re: Claymore 142 Spoiler Thread That was kinda an unexpected 143 manga. I didn't realize claymores can erase memories. With that aside, someone please kill Priscilla! !!!! Lmao ---------- Post added at 09:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 AM ---------- I actually think Priscilla...
  4. thesilverking

    Discussion A letter to Norihiro Yagi

    I had been looking at all kinds of websites and waswondering is there going to be a continuous manga after the last one(142). I would hope so to see Priscilla die lol. I cantvwait. Furthermore i noticed that it doesnt give a clear indication if isley is dead on not it just says the end of isley...
Top