Recent content by thespecialone

  1. Anime Naruto Shippuuden Ep 230 Discussion

    The filler is kind of killing the anime. Not because it is filler but because it is not so interesting. They did it very bad after the Naruto/Pain battle and dragged it out too much. They ruined it to the point that it could affect buying the episodes on DVD or stream because it's full of...
  2. Chapter Naruto 558 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 558 Discussion / 559 Predictions Problem I have is that you really never know. Sometimes the chapter title is like a red herring. Or it can be misleading. I think Kishimoto does it to throw readers off. Maybe this is a trump card, but not the only trump card Kabuto has. When...
  3. Who did Kabuto summon?

    I think he might have summoned a son of the sage of the 6 paths. Madara said he was shrewd to have such a summon... if he somehow had the dna of the oldest son, that is someone Madara could fear. Who knows maybe it could even be his father or grandfather. Madara is cold. I don't think seeing...
  4. Anime Naruto Shippuuden ep 123 Discussion

    There is a problem! Minute 5:31 - Look closely at Sasuke eyes. He has Mangekyou Sharingan. Anyone else see this?
Top