Recent content by Thesunsolaire

  1. Chapter Shokugeki no Soma Chapter 263 Discussion/264 Predictions

    I think everyone needs to calm down for a second. I do not agree with the direction this is going either but with introducing the new Elite 10 the author has plenty possibilities to head into a new arc. I would enjoy a „international arc“. I want students and teachers from different countries...
  2. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia 117 Discussion / 118 Predictions Thread

    To be honest I really liked this chapter because I felt something very honest coming from Bakugou. Him saying that his resolve might be wrong and that he needs to find out why is in my opinion a great development for his character.
  3. Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 190 Discussion/191 Predictions

    I just have a question and it would be nice if someone can answer me. :) If Soma wins now will he be the 9th seat? I'm asking because Soma pissed off Hayama some Chapters ago and Kuga wanted him to challenge Hayama. Did Soma do that or did I just forget it? Wouldn't that mean that every task...
  4. Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 149 Discussion / 150 Predictions

    I don't know why but i think that Soma will invite Azami to eat something with him. Azami will refuse his offer and start asking soma questions about his view on food and what it takes to be a good chef. Soma could bring up his dad and tell how his dad taught him the values of cooking leading...
  5. Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 147 Discussion / 148 Predictions

    Re: Shokugeki no Soma 146 Discussion / 147 Predictions Hey to everyone im new here :) Just a question to everyone does soma's win mean that he is now the new 9th seat?
Top