Recent content by THETRUTH.com

  1. THETRUTH.com

    Chapter Bleach 496 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 496 Discussion/ 497 Predictions Good chapter. I am wondering if the Quincies can you the stolen Bankai. If so there is potential for an opening there. Let's understand that despite what we have come to accept the Bankai is rare. So the Quincies will not have a lot of experience...
  2. THETRUTH.com

    Chapter Bleach 431 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 431 Discussion / 432 Predictions I think Isshin and Urahara are probably aware of this group in the same way they were aware the vizards would eventually contact Ichigo. Also this group may have been responsible for Isshin regaining his shinigami powers. Now far as the larger...
  3. THETRUTH.com

    Chapter Bleach 430 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 430 Spoiler Discussion Very true. Ichigo's lack of power has made him mentally weak. Doubting his father and Kisuke because of a stranger's words. I guess the best way to describe Ichigo right now is weak. Urahara is gray but the problem with doubting him has always been the...
  4. THETRUTH.com

    Chapter Bleach 430 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 430 Spoiler Discussion That is what makes it so messed up. Ichigo is trusting the word of a complete stranger over someone he knows and has helped him. Over what exactly? Seeing his sister coming out of Urahara's shop. When Kisuke knows both himself and Isshin so it stands to...
  5. THETRUTH.com

    Chapter Naruto 518 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 518 Discussion / 519 Predictions Deidara is a long range fighter who ended up fighting a close combat lightning user. And him thinking he was invincible lower his gaurd. He lost. It is pretty much the worst match he could face. Sasori had to use people as puppets instead of the...
  6. THETRUTH.com

    Chapter Naruto 515 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 515 Discussion / 516 Prediction I concur. I also think it makes sense for Gaara to have this spot. The other Kages will be forming strategy and could possibly act as the last line of defense. Gaara is a kage but the youngest kage it makes sense for him to be more active on the...
  7. THETRUTH.com

    Chapter Naruto 515 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 515 Discussion / 516 Prediction I think that is Dan. The Mist talent has been gutted by betrayal and training customs. How many good shinobi were killed by their own comrades before they even had time to develop. Plus they are less trustworthy because of both. Don't know if...
  8. THETRUTH.com

    Chapter Naruto 515 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 515 Spoiler Discussion Kishi bringing back damn near every significant shinobi ever. Yeah it is kind of cheap but who cares dream matchups can now become reality. Uniform change for everyone bringing the chuunin vests back in full effect. I always wanted Naruto to sport one of those...
  9. THETRUTH.com

    Discussion The Uzumaki clan discussion thread

    Re: The Uzumaki's I concur. Mizukage quickly agree with Gaara when he told Madara he would not hand Naruto over. I think it was chapter 467. Since then I have thought she may be related to Naruto in some way and her hair. She is a skill shinobi with two bloodline abilities. She may know some...
  10. THETRUTH.com

    Fantasy Minato Namikaze vs Itachi Uchiha

    Yes Itachi is fast. Given we except Minato was extremely fast, reflexes and all, it is almost impossible for Itachi to be as fast if the story of Rikudou's sons is true. Since Minato is senju he should have the superior body while Itachi has the superior eyes. The way I see it they would combat...
  11. THETRUTH.com

    Fantasy Minato Namikaze vs Itachi Uchiha

    The way I see the battle going it would be a race to Itachi's susanoo. Minato's skill set(speed, no seal techniques, & seals) is a nightmare for any Uchiha. Itachi needs susanoo to have a chance. I don't think he can match Minato without it. There is a big difference between Raikage and Minato...
  12. THETRUTH.com

    Question Why didn't the Third Hokage try and train Naruto?

    That is one way to look at it and kind of a Danzou way of looking at it. If you measure a leader by his follower and what he leaves behind no one can doubt the Hiruzen. Look at the shinobi produced during his time as Hokage. And on the Uchiha negotiation Sarutobi stated he considered everyone in...
  13. THETRUTH.com

    Shunshin no jutsu- what is it and who is the fastest

    Re: Naruto 502 Discussion / 503 Prediction In the translation here Shii says "Those nerve signals blazing through Raikage-sama's body... His reflexes are at least a match for the Yellow Flash himself... I'm amazed that these people can even keep up. // Still, as long as he keeps using that...
  14. THETRUTH.com

    Chapter Naruto 501 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 501 Discussion / 502 Prediction Good point but reading the next few pages it is clear J-man didn't even know Kushina was a jinchuuriki. J-man may not have know about Mito either. So if he didn't even know about the previous jinchuuriki he wouldn't have understood the Uzumaki clan...
  15. THETRUTH.com

    Chapter Naruto 501 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 501 Discussion / 502 Prediction Kushina has more time for the same reason she didn't die immediately after the Kyuubi was extracted from her. Cause she has that famous Uzumaki chakra. I think that is why she has more time. Kushina's time is necessary for the story. We know almost...
Top