Recent content by Tho138

  1. Tho138

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 81 Discussion/82 Predictions

    I predict kaneki gets a hit or two onto arima because he will prob be surprised his new quinque broke. Shortly after reinforcements come to back up arima, and kaneki escapes by creating a detached kagune wall.
  2. Tho138

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 74 Discussion/75 Predictions (No Chapter on April 30)

    Ishida drills it into our mind this chapter that arima could have killed arima so many times easily in a short time. But he isnt. Makes me believe that he has either his own thing for kaneki or he has a secret deal with V and kaneki
  3. Tho138

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 74 Discussion/75 Predictions (No Chapter on April 30)

    When kaneki crawled to try to get his legs reattached only to be cut off again made my stomach feel weak... I hope eto appearing will help him somehow.
  4. Tho138

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 73 Discussion/74 Predictions

    Banjo's squad in 71 or 72 said they need to hurry up or they will be left behind by ayato. I'm predicting his squad to show up late only to see Ken beaten to a pulp by poppa arima...
  5. Tho138

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 70 Discussion/71 Predictions

    offtopic but who is the leader of V if shown yet...? ;o I think furuta pointing his finger is something that should represent something :^p
  6. Tho138

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 68 Discussion/69 Predictions

    I think we are approaching the end of tk ghoul:re and my guess is it will end with kaneki meeting up with :re, finding his resolve, etc etc. Then part 3 of the manga idk, or maybe ishida will just finish the series in :re. who knows. :^)
  7. Tho138

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re 59 Discussion / 60 Predictions

    i like the newbies there design look nice. reminds me of psychopass when akane meets her newbies in s2 i think. idk why but that came to mind when looking at the korean scans. makes me sad that mutsuki is not included in this chapter though.
  8. Tho138

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re 59 Discussion / 60 Predictions

    There is too little information at the moment to know what kaneki will do. Ishida you are cruel soooo very cruel... for that tease at the end.
  9. Tho138

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re 58 Discussion / 59 Predictions

    Re: Tokyo Ghoul:re 58 Spoilers I was hoping for more talk after hori said that kaneki could have killed him but instead did not ..
  10. Tho138

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re 56 Discussion / 57 Predictions

    Re: Tokyo Ghoul:re 56 Spoilers If only ui sees kaneki eating the lower part of eto, I think he might be able to go back to ccg. But if washuu and his team of fodder comes I don't think so. Etos dialogue didn't seem to be a death. It kinda sounded like she played it off, so she can get kaneki...
  11. Tho138

    Theory kaneki is on arima's level right now

    Intreasting but ATM we cannot rush to conclusions until we see some further fights etc.
  12. Tho138

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re 54 Discussion / 55 Predictions

    Etos encounter with kaneki will prob end quickly due to the other fights ending. Also noro was possibly killed so retreating or going to see what happened to noro seems possible from eto. Also on another note since kaneki is back will he be able to regenerate his hand back?
  13. Tho138

    Theory Prediction about Kaneki's real personality and plans.

    Kanekis plans are to do something to make people remember him. I want kaneki to do something good and carve a path which will eventually allow humans and ghouls to co exist. It prob won't happen but yh =^=
  14. Tho138

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re 54 Discussion / 55 Predictions

    Re: Tokyo Ghoul:re 54 Spoilers Ishida please give our boy kaneki a break after this arc please. :emocat
  15. Tho138

    Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re 54 Discussion / 55 Predictions

    Re: Tokyo Ghoul:re 54 Spoilers I curious as to what kuro kaneki will do next. Possibilities I thought of are to go off solo, go back to CCG undercover sort of, or help eto. I'm also pretty sure shu can heal a stab wound.
Top