Recent content by tHoD

  1. Chapter One Piece 716 Discussion/ 717 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 716 Spoiler Discussion Well, he is fighting him, but I believe, this is Law's pseudo-plan. He is drawing time in this situation, and not really intent on a fight. Besides, there is the Admiral present. Its a Mexican stand-off right now, probably well against Law more than DF.
  2. Chapter One Piece 716 Discussion/ 717 Prediction

    I am wondering why Oda introduced the fact that there are many level 6 prisoners out? Is there something that is gonna come up later on??
  3. Chapter One Piece 716 Discussion/ 717 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 716 Spoiler Discussion Looking forward to Luffy fighting Don.. It reminds me of Luffy's fight with Z in One Piece Z... where 2 haki users fought. Although, Luffy did not use his Gomu-gomu no Mi abilities in that fight, if I recollect correctly. I guess we wont see gomu-gomu no mi...
  4. Chapter One Piece 712 Discussion/ 713 Prediction

    Who is Doflamingo? Well I think the fact that this chapter reveals how Law logically concluded that "only Tenryubito could have such influence" could mean that Dofla is related to the Tenryubito. Add the fact that CP0 are an organization that works directly under the World Nobles aka Tenryubito...
  5. One Piece 711 Review by Haruka9

    Great review! But I don't think that Caribou is getting in touch with his humanity. I think the picture quite simply reveals that he is astounded by the happenings. If he were to be getting in touch with his humanity, then he'd have been either looking at the old lady or he would have been...
Top