Recent content by thuriz0r

  1. Naruto Volume 45 (Ch. 413-422) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 418 Discussion / 419 Predictions Hmm I thought this was settled long time ago and regarded as mistranslation (true meaning was "don't use that power (kyuubi)").If we mean the same chapter :P I tend to agree to the rest, although I am aware of how he wasn't telling Fukasaku when...
  2. Naruto Volume 45 (Ch. 413-422) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 418 Discussion / 419 Predictions It's a grass, clearly :P
  3. Naruto Volume 45 (Ch. 413-422) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 418 Discussion / 419 Predictions My post could sound confused by I assure you, I'm not :P Even REMINDING Fukasaku about FRS is not relevant to the training. Naruto needed to concentrate on working with sage chakra and not getting distracted. I ment FRS not to be the secret...
  4. Naruto Volume 45 (Ch. 413-422) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 418 Discussion / 419 Predictions Naruto isn't hiding it, it just isn't relevant to his training. I don't think he's gonna tell Fukasaku, because that is a kind of training Naruto always does by himself - figuring out lots of different crazy ways to use something (for example KB)...
  5. Naruto Volume 45 (Ch. 413-422) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 418 Discussion / 419 Predictions Isn't it obvious? With that kind of regeneration sage mode can provide, Naruto might be able to perform FRS without getting hurt, and maybe make it better and complete it 100% (since all aspects of his body are enchanced) As for the secret training...
Top