Recent content by Tifabelle

  1. Chapter Magi 327 Discussion/ 328 Predictions

    All I can see is a long term peaceful world with friendhood, just look at the smile on their face, what can we expect more? Even if the fake Sinbad dies, the world will maintain the peace forever, because god Sinbad doesn't let war happen ever again. p/s: Only the one who suffer so much from...
  2. Chapter Magi 323 Discussion/ 324 Predictions

    I have the feeling that, SInbad's dream is the adventure to the Sarce Palace :)) He's been in "prison" for so long, and now it's time to reach the freedom and visit "the place that no body has laid their eyes on" He knows that he's reached his top, and now he will fall, well, I somehow feel...
  3. Theory Who is "that person"?

    I think that person is Serendine , she could be Sinbad's weak side. Her body might be stored somewhere and her soul might be taken over.
  4. Chapter Magi 293 & 294 Discussion/ 295 Predictions

    We still don't know about Sinbad third spy, or maybe Sinbad himseft didn't want to kill Kou gang in the first place. He might need them and their metal vessel for the final fight against someone really strong, I guess. Someone said that he need the metal vessel as magoi pool, but how, I thought...
  5. Anime Sinbad no Bouken Anime Thread

    I prefer the manga to anime (the ova version) , and yup, the translation sometimes takes a month or so :))
  6. Discussion Thoughts and speculation on Sinbad's laws

    http://m.mangahere.co/manga/magi/v12/c205/4.html Do you remember what he said to Yunan in chapter 205,that Yunan is"the perpetrator that made the dungeons appear and threw the world into chaos" . So he might just simply think that it would be better if the metal vessel doesn't exist.
  7. Chapter Magi 284 Discussion/ 285 Predictions

    Re: Magi 284 Spoiler Discussion All that I can see
  8. Chapter Magi 284 Discussion/ 285 Predictions

    Re: Magi 284 Spoiler Discussion I can imagine Sinbad dressing like Gakupo :))))
  9. Discussion Sinbad no Bouken Manga Discussion

    Maybe since he learned to close off his heart, now he only uses his cool mind and control everything the best way (in his opinion).
  10. Chapter Magi 258-259 Discussion/260 Predictions

    Re: Magi 259 Spoiler Discussion At least David can create doll avatar , so does Aladdin , because he knows all magic in Almatoran, right? well, maybe he just doesn't want to show off :hip
  11. Chapter Magi 258-259 Discussion/260 Predictions

    Re: Magi 259 Spoiler Discussion He can only see David's wisdom through Solomon's wisdom if it was stored in the"great flow" . If so he can use Altharmen magic too like create doll avatar or sth . I wonder how much he knows about his grandpa
  12. Chapter Magi 258-259 Discussion/260 Predictions

    Re: Magi 258 Spoiler Discussion I wonder why the 1st dungeon took Parthevia > 10 years plus > 10000 men until Sinbad conquered it, but only 2 years later, at least 2 more king vessels appear , what a coincident.And we can see Yunan in Sasan , a short time after Darius had his Djin. Is it...
  13. Chapter Magi 258-259 Discussion/260 Predictions

    Re: Magi 258 Spoiler Discussion How about Yunan helping them? Because he wants to see king vessels fighting each other and the strongest one could lead the destiny of the world.
Top