Recent content by TimCat

  1. Chapter Naruto 505 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 505 Discussion/506 Predictions Wasn't his morning peacock or whatever a ninjutsu?
  2. Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 456 Discussion Thread/ 457 Prediction Thread - Part 1 Either could a Hinata or Kakashi with Dojutsu.
  3. Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 455 Discussion/456 Predictions I have believed for a while now that Uchiha/Senju & Naruto/Sasuke have a very long and deeper history than is being portrayed at this moment. Kishi will tie it all in, we just have to be patient :)
  4. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 436 Discussion/437 Predictions Thread Pain has the Palpatine strategy. Control through fear. In this case he isnt using a Death Star, but the ninja equivalent of the same end result, nukage.
  5. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 431 Discussion/ 432 Predictions Thread - Part 1 Maybe Gai and team will find the "real" Pain and Angel on their way back since the speculation is that the "real" Pain is somewhere near Konoha controlling the 6 bodies.
  6. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 430 Discussion/ 431 Predictions Thread - Part 2 He is Madara's brother that got his eye stolen :O
  7. Naruto Volume 45 (Ch. 413-422) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 422 Spoiler Discussion Actually, I have been thinking this more and more myself.
  8. Naruto Volume 45 (Ch. 413-422) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 416 Discussions / 417 Predictions I find it hard to believe Sasuke went from Emotional Amaterasu and flashbacks of Team 7 and having feelings for his new team into a person who wants to completely destroy Konoha. While I do not blame him for wanting to kill the Elders I do believe...
  9. Shounen Hajime no Ippo by Morikawa Jyoji

    Re: Hajime No Ippo Round 787 Discussion Thread I can't get this to download. Bah
  10. Chapter Bleach 291 Discussion

    LOL. I was thinking the exact same thing. After it didn't happen I didn't lose hope that it may yet happen in the near future! Hehe Also, the guys Nel was hanging out with, the two dudes with Ishida and Chad, think they were former Espada too or something?
  11. Shounen Hajime no Ippo by Morikawa Jyoji

    Re: Hajime no Ippo 770 Discussions Thread The speculation would end if we could find a translator I think lol.
Top