Recent content by Tirl

  1. Tirl

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 221 Discussion

    They brought back colors and style (not 100%) from first one, and animation was quite good at the beginning, but till the end it not only went to slideshow, there were no even background characters, just black silhouettes xd. Irene fight was kinda good, but its like 30 seconds xd. Still...
  2. Tirl

    Fantasy Hades vs Mard Geer

    Not always. Hades is just obviously stronger
  3. Tirl

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 220 Discussion

    A really good chapter for once? Natsu can still actually fight and not just punch his way out? Offscreen six decided to show up? Wraith came back? Laxus thinks about Mira? That was an awesome chapter, finally.
  4. Tirl

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 216 Discussion

    So you mean Juvia will become a yellow water wizard? :verily
  5. Tirl

    Fairy Tail Re:Fantasia Chapter 1 Discussion

    Since his first appearance in chapter 2, literally. Second pic with a better look from chapter 4
  6. Tirl

    Discussion Fairy Tail Power Ranking Thread

    I think we already knew that just from the manga itself, its not a big deal. For me a more important question is the power lvl of the enemies. We know nothing changes in the guild. But thats insanely strange and meaningless when random new enemies are just much stronger than most of the previous...
  7. Tirl

    Predictions Predictions for chapter 200

    Is it really a thing? I checked every 100th chapter and... 100 - just a postarc chapter. The moment itself is kinda strong though. 200 - another postarc chapter. Introducing Zeref, but overall is meh. 300 - wow, a bunch of crazy things all in one chapter. This one feels right. 400 - the worst...
  8. Tirl

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 196 Discussion

    Wow this chapter is garbage
  9. Tirl

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 194 Discussion

    So, do we have team B dragonized vs demons? Are demons gonna get dragonized too? Like, we have Natsu who is both a demon and a dragon. Would be cool to see others like that.
  10. Tirl

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 187 Discussion

    The chapter took me by surprise. Especially Brain moment. I was so sure its some sort of goodbye moment for father-son, but man, Mashima got me there and I liked it. Finally a normal fight. I dont know how I feel about FT saving everyone again. Like, come on, let other characters do something...
  11. Tirl

    Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

    I honestly am surprised Saitama has won. I just lost my hope in the fandom
  12. Tirl

    Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

    I just hate the god plot itself. For me it ruined the world of OPM, where the whole point of becoming a monster or a hero was just believing in it. If you have enough will - you can gain power and still remain human. If you dont have enough will - you become a monster. That was much better than...
  13. Tirl

    Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

    Blast was cool at his first appearance, but everything else about him is boring and out of main idea of the manga. His costume is ridiculous, all that other dimension and god stuff just makes this manga much worse. Though I like that brief appearing of -like character. Suiko is soooo cute in the...
  14. Tirl

    Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

    Evil Eye would totally be in my list if I remembered him at the moment xd Phoenix was amazing before they redrew him into a clown
Top