Recent content by TitaniumChloride

  1. TitaniumChloride

    Anime DGM Theater Hang Out Thread

    According to this fan who went to the Jump Festa panel (Japanese site) it's not going to be a 2nd Season--it's going to be like a new series? I'm not 100% on whether that means it's a remake or not though. It's probably better to wait until info from the Jan 2016 Jump SQ issue comes out. If...
  2. TitaniumChloride

    Question Manga studio #5 material installation help .

    Is it possible that you're using a trial version? That's the one that usually comes bundled with tablets. Use of materials is disabled in the tial version.
  3. TitaniumChloride

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 807 Discussion / 808 Predictions

    Wait, if Sanji pretended to be Raizou and went with Jack, then he'd have been there when Jack tried to attack Doflamingo's envoy, right? Wanda mentioned an orbituary and even though there's no death confirmation, it could mean that Jack's been captured by the Navy? I wonder if Nami or someone...
  4. TitaniumChloride

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 805 Discussion / 806 Predictions

    The fact that Law befriended an actual talking kung fu polar bear is already great in itself imo, no extra drama needed. Law not expecting to see his crew again makes sense; if it wasn't for his 'fated' alliance with Luffy, Law would have been dead ten times over, for real. I'm still...
  5. TitaniumChloride

    Discussion The DGM Hiatus Thread -Hiatus Ends July 17th-

    Re: The DGM Hiatus Thread :fangirl Fffffff--- now to figure out how I can get a copy of this with the extras intact. Thank you so much. :zomg
  6. TitaniumChloride

    Discussion The DGM Hiatus Thread -Hiatus Ends July 17th-

    Re: The DGM Hiatus Thread I'm still wary because there's no screenshots of any new content yet, but if this is true!!!! :clingy Please be real. :pout
  7. TitaniumChloride

    Discussion The DGM Hiatus Thread -Hiatus Ends July 17th-

    Re: The DGM Hiatus Thread I only found out just now and I couldn't believe my eyes. :emocat So happy that Hoshino is well, and to see that she's been working on the manga as well??? :wtf
  8. TitaniumChloride

    Discussion Why should we preserve our environment?

    Although I won't be doing a direct response to the discussion here, I think this video can contribute to it: How Wolves Change Rivers
  9. TitaniumChloride

    Hangout DGM Hang Out Thread

    Re: DGM Hang Out Thread - Part 1 ...they could also be Hoshino writing down everything else she planned out but can't continue with anymore. ;_;
  10. TitaniumChloride

    Hangout DGM Hang Out Thread

    Re: DGM Hang Out Thread - Part 1 ! Sorry, the project is only going to be in Miracle Jump -- which is actually a special edition of Young Jump -- that will be out later in April. I had to assume what I did because the picture was a bit hard to make out, but I found the entire text online...
  11. TitaniumChloride

    Hangout DGM Hang Out Thread

    Re: DGM Hang Out Thread - Part 1 *cough* I actually did get a subscription to SQ just for DGM, hoping Ao no Exorcist, Tegami Bachi, Ultimo and Claymore will even things out, but it didn't. :/ Only because of it's current pacing... That's a good point, though I feel that DGM had probably been...
  12. TitaniumChloride

    Hangout DGM Hang Out Thread

    Re: DGM Hang Out Thread - Part 1 Has anyone mentioned that a project Hoshino was working on last year will be appearing in Weekly Young Jump and Miracle Jump in April yet? It's the 2nd last paragraph in the picture. Also, again confirming that DGM is just on hiatus and not being cancelled.
  13. TitaniumChloride

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 1

    It's V-Jump, not Shonen Jump unfortunately. Nice cover though. Sorry about that. I really need to sleep more. @@
  14. TitaniumChloride

    Discussion DGM Hang Out Thread

    lol, I have no idea how that translation led to 'Hoshino fell off a roof'. The topic of the tweets are supposed to be a mangakas' 'summer memories' as part of Jump's summer celebration, and Hoshino is just sharing one of her childhood ones. There certainly hasn't been any news on how she is...
  15. TitaniumChloride

    Mag Talk Jump SQ (Shueisha)

    Re: Jump SQ (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha) It's not the nakedness I'm worried about at all. Like, I can live with TLRD's panty shots, breast gropes and makeout scenes. Exposed willies don't bother me at all. It's just the way certain scenes in Mitokon were presented: the girls were helpless...
Top