Recent content by TitaniumOxide

  1. TitaniumOxide

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1195 Spoiler Pics & Summaries

    I prefer this link for the full chap in English. https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePieceSpoilers/s/JxbCiFy2C2 Even better scans: https://tcbonepiecechapters.com/chapters/8009/one-piece-chapter-1195
  2. TitaniumOxide

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1195 Spoiler Discussion

    Holy shiet! The spoiler seems to hint that Sanji has sealing powers. /sarcasm. But I'd much rather he be given sealing jutsus than CoC at this rate. I am not saying Sanji shouldn't get CoC because fuck yeah he should but it's just not interesting anymore. At least not the way it is currently...
  3. TitaniumOxide

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1195 Spoiler Discussion

    Huh saw these spoilers on reddit like 2 days ago, didn't think they were legit. Guess they are. So the horn. If someone toots this horn, are we going to get another massive haki blast that will completely overwhelm Imu's maki? I hope that isn't going to be reused so rather, here are some...
  4. TitaniumOxide

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1194 Discussion

    It sure does seem that way but it is not explicit. Sommers just say it is demonic aura. The thing is, for me when Zoro coats his swords in the king of hell mode and it is surrounded by flames, it looks a little similar to the flames created by maki from the OG ruler weapons and I don't know if...
  5. TitaniumOxide

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1194 Discussion

    The 4 panels before the last is just so badass. Sommers better come up something far better than his stupid vine cannons and dragons because if his maki wasn't able to stop Zoro before, he is basically cooked af one way or another.
  6. TitaniumOxide

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1194 Discussion

    Well well well. At first I said this: Aaand I still feel the same. Still underwhelming. But does the fight look cool? Yes. Do I get to see Sommers suffer and get scared literally of death? Yes! So I am actually really looking forward to the release! Glad the art part of all this is able to...
  7. TitaniumOxide

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1194 Discussion

    This is all good and all but it just makes the defining reason on how a person can end up with CoC even more murky. I'd say the same for both Zoro and Sanji. Maybe even Jinbe. I think Jinbe and Sanji can both beat the shit outta an awakened Lucci. Sanji can fucking deflect light. Jinbe can...
  8. TitaniumOxide

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1194 Discussion

    I think this is an accurate statement. I remembered it like this as well. Rayleigh is a wealth of knowledge thanks to all his experiences but he hasn't demonstrated future sight in person I'm pretty sure.
  9. TitaniumOxide

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1194 Discussion

    Zoro when he figures it out: oh wtf so this is just what I did when versing that other gimp dude with wings? Bro will realize his powerup already happened a couple arcs ago hahaha. It was so awesome his powerup has to be reintroduced lmao. All laughs aside though, this is underwhelming for me...
  10. TitaniumOxide

    Discussion One Piece Film: God Valley (Summer 2027)

    So basically by "official" they mean it is going to be canon? Even more reason to go see it. Damn, 2027 is going to be an awesome One Piece year. Live Action Season 3. God Valley movie that is likely canon and not to mention probably the next Arc in the manga.
  11. TitaniumOxide

    One Piece Chapter 1193 Discussion

    No, Oda should show this. Like right as Zoro announces his finisher, a small but separate panel zooms in on his ass then the next panel shows his surprised face, then the next one zooms in on his ass again but this time with shit smudged all over. Then we see his iron heart get sliced to...
  12. TitaniumOxide

    One Piece Chapter 1193 Discussion

    It's just getting to become the default. Something else aside from CoC cladding should be involved to add some more excitement. I'm not saying I won't enjoy it if all Oda does is give Sanji CoC but I won't be as excited if that is the only new power so I guess I am projecting a bit of fanpiece...
  13. TitaniumOxide

    One Piece Chapter 1193 Discussion

    Yes. If done properly, but their powerups here...even I thought it was kind of bland and I feel like I am one of Oda's biggest defenders here. At first Imu giving them a sensu bean infused with Hody's steroid pills...that was cool but then you realize it was just that, a pokecenter heal plus...
  14. TitaniumOxide

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1193 Spoiler Pics & Summaries

    High res is out at tcb: https://tcbonepiecechapters.com/chapters/8005/one-piece-chapter-1193
  15. TitaniumOxide

    One Piece Chapter 1193 Discussion

    I think I cannot comprehend the blurriness of the reddit translation but if history is any clue or guess, Luffy will feel like he is dying. That was what happened on the rooftop with his duel with Kaido. The drums of liberation heartbeat can come back. I didn't bother reading the rest. Will...
Top