Recent content by Tobol

  1. Chapter One Piece 556 Discussion/557 Prediction Thread

    Re: One Piece 556 Spoiler Discussion The vice Admiral that washes the pirate... What kind of fruit does she has? How would you say "waching machin no mi" lol. And I believe we are finally going to see Sengoku's power. If he planed to execute ace earlier luffy's lending on top of him might be a...
  2. Chapter One Piece 555 Discussion/556 Predictions Thread

    Re: One Piece 555 Spoiler Discussion Thread Who cares about luffy, we know he'll come and beat the crap out of someone liek he usually do lol. I want to se SenGoku fight!!!!
  3. Chapter One Piece 555 Discussion/556 Predictions Thread

    Re: One Piece 555 Spoiler Discussion Thread Well for luffy, he doesn't have regular bones, he is made of rubber, if he can controle bones I'm not sure it would affect rubber ones, same for the muscles. And for the logia they would just have to become their element, I don't think Ace still has...
  4. Chapter One Piece 555 Discussion/556 Predictions Thread

    Re: One Piece 555 Spoiler Discussion Thread Controling muscles/bones/blood would make himcompletely innefective against luffy or any Logia...it is too much of a weakness for someone as strong as he appears to be... And I am wondering, does anybody wants to see Zengoku fight? He is supposed to...
Top