Recent content by Togu Alaxus

  1. Togu Alaxus

    Chapter Bleach 545 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 545 Discussion / 546 Predictions I like the thought of Gotei 13 being remodeled to Gotei 14 :amuse Ichigo could be announced to be the Captain of the 14th Division: A bunch of weirdos. Vaizardos, Fullbringer, Hollows and so on. All this walking disasters :p Captain of a bunch of...
  2. Togu Alaxus

    Chapter Bleach 542 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 542 Discussion / 543 Predictions At first: Cool Chapter :XD All in all I'am not quite sure if I like the Sword-Design. (Waiting for some action to judge after.) I miss the chain a lot. Maybe its possible to disconnect the blade from the hilt just to be connected through...
  3. Togu Alaxus

    Chapter Bleach 541 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 541 Discussion / 542 Predictions Thats exactly what I mean. The old Bach seems to be a f****r, other than the younger ones. He would rely on those tactics for sure. Maybe Hashwald will be the driving force behind the kidnapping but Bach would most likely approve it.
  4. Togu Alaxus

    Chapter Bleach 541 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 541 Discussion / 542 Predictions Yay!!! Fire-Type. Thats what I expected. :shout Just a guess, but... Yuzu and Karin should have the potencial for the same developement than Ichigo. They have the same parents (Quincy and Shinigami) and the Hollow within their Mother should not...
  5. Togu Alaxus

    Chapter Bleach 522 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 522 Spoiler Discussion Love Ichigos answere: "... could be guys." :teehee Wonder what this "wrath" will be like? Hollow-Ichigo? Or a combination between Hollow-Ichigo and Zangetsu? I want to know what these new Zanpakutous will look like and what powers they will have?
  6. Togu Alaxus

    Chapter Bleach 518 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 518 Discussion / 519 Predictions Lots of old friends... :^_^ A jutsu to reforge a sword and make a new (better?) version of it even when broken in Bankai? Not bad. At first I thought there will be a moment for Orihime to shine, but this will work, too. Great chapter and great ark...
  7. Togu Alaxus

    Chapter Bleach 492 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 492 Discussion/493 Predictions Ahh... I have to watch this movie already :) I can see Kirge killed by Ishidas father or Ishida himself. I don´t really think it´s Ichigo who is killing him off.
  8. Togu Alaxus

    Reborn 385 Discussion / 386 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 385 Spoiler thread I wonder what will happen from now on? Maybe Reborn didn´t do anithing for Tuna to evolve again. Forced Training?
  9. Togu Alaxus

    Chapter Bleach 492 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 492 Discussion/493 Predictions Nice chapter but i´ve missed Ichigo in action. Kirge is a real badass and what the heck is with this shinigami-Guy? Did Aizen have a son or what?
  10. Togu Alaxus

    Reborn 382 Discussion / 383 Predictions

    Yay!! Chrome!! :x3 (Yes, I like her) Now I wonder how strong this Zombie-Guys are. They are useing their chains to attack but isn´t it possible for Tsuna to melt them with his fire? Especially if they hold the Vindice on the Ground useing their own weapons. (I´am not sure if it is correct...
  11. Togu Alaxus

    Chapter Bleach 489 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 489 Discussion / 490 Predictions Cool chapter. Especially all this Quincy stuff. Seems they combine their bows with other items to make it stronger (High-Level-Skill?). I wonder what realtionship CC and Beardguy have. Is he a Quincy or a Shinigami?
  12. Togu Alaxus

    Chapter Bleach 488 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 488 Discussion / 489 Predictions ~Check Playground for Bleach Fan League~ Now for sure: they are Quincies. I bet Ishida will come to Hueco Mundo, but on the Vandenreich´s side. Not sure as a spy for SS or as VR´s ally. "Beastia"-Trio was predestined to be pawned by this guy...
  13. Togu Alaxus

    Chapter Bleach 487 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 487 Discussion / 488 Predictions ~Check Playground for Bleach Fan League~ Nice Chapter. I really wonder how SS will react to the fact that Ichigo is going to save HM, VL´s and Hollows. I see some punches coming. :teehee Where the heck come this guys? They know Aizen and SS but...
  14. Togu Alaxus

    Chapter Bleach 486 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 486 Discussion / 487 Predictions ~Check Playground for Bleach Fan League~ I still believe this Vandenreich is an army cooperating of all the banned or unliked species like Quincies or Hollows. They´re useing Hollows and Quincies and i still believe this Comander-guy is a Shinigami...
  15. Togu Alaxus

    Reborn 379 Discussion / 380 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 379 Spoiler thread This is one shitty way to fight from Vindice. I wonder who this representatve is Reborn found.
Top