Recent content by tom06

  1. Movie The Last: Naruto the Movie

    I haven't read the 20 pages of this topic but just went quickly through them and I don't think anyone has mentioned it. For people who are not reading the manga and just watching the anime, don't read what is following as I will be spoiling the story. On the last page of chapter 698 Naruto and...
  2. Chapter Naruto 670 Discussion / 671 Predictions <3

    Re: Naruto 670 Discussion / 671 Predictions Has anyone thought that Madara could be the incarnation of Hagoromo's brother (compared to page 13 on mangapanda they seem to look alike) while, as many have assumed already, Naruto and Sasuke are the reincarnation of Ashura and Indra. Also, Hagoromo...
  3. Chapter Naruto 627 Discussion / 628 Predictions

    hello everyone, I've been following this forum for a good 6-7 years now, and thought (for no reason really) I could start sharing my opinions with all of you. I saw a few posts earlier people debating about how sasuke would be treated by the ninja world once the war is over considering...
Top