Is it too much to hope that Chun Woo and Shi Woon will go back to the way they were(teacher and student)? Chun woo isn't himself because the memories he got back don't seem to make that much sense to him or bring back his old self. He should take responsibility for his actions but I would like...
Re: Magi 234 Spoiler Thread
I think the magicians were not really bad people. I think they just got taken advantage of by Arba. I don't think they really want revenge on solomon like gyokuen does. I think arba made a scapegoat out of solomon. I guess their time being used in the cathedral made...
Re: Magi 234 Spoiler Thread
I'm sure David predicted these things. I think he did everything with a purpose. The killing of the magicians families then showing them and making them feel hopeless. His goal was the creation of the new world. I don't think it would've happened if Alma toran...
Re: Magi 233 Spoiler Thread
Does magoi being white also mean he is powerful? I'm taking it straight from the dragon's mouth. She said that at 1st ilah was white brimming with power but then he is nearing death because of david. The translation says he but then they call it the mother dragon. So...
Re: Magi 233 Spoiler Thread
I agree that Sheba being the traitor doesn't seem right since she respects solomon so much and she believes in what he has done. Sheba seems like a strong willed person so i don't think she would support someone she doesn't believe in. And gyokuen seems just like...
Re: Magi 233 Spoiler Thread
Lets compare chapter 193 pages 17 and 18(http://www.mangahere.co/manga/magi/v12/c193/17.html)and also chapter 115 page 17(http://www.mangahere.co/manga/magi/v12/c115/17.html). The chapter 115 page looks like a close up of chapter 193 page 17. Both have the black...
Re: Magi 233 Spoiler Thread
I am not really knowledgeable about this manga but I think the bird creature here: http://www.mangahere.co/manga/magi/v12/c193/18.html and here: http://www.mangahere.co/manga/magi/v12/c115/17.html look kind of similar. They both seemed to have two pair of wings(maybe...
Re: Magi 233 Spoiler Thread
I don't think those are magicians fighting against Al thamen. I think they are Al thamen themselves as seen here: http://www.mangahere.co/manga/magi/v12/c115/17.html . And in the same page what is solomon doing on the last panel? He is getting ready to release his...