Recent content by tommyadey

  1. Seinen Black Lagoon by Hiroe Rei

    Does anyone know when black lagoon will be back?
  2. ****SPOILERS****Harry Potter and the Eternal Struggle

    and i felf like reading it,did you find the rest?
  3. Please need your help with ideas..........

    Thanks soo much beltranl hehe i was also thinking about assassins hehe thanks again :)
  4. The Shadow Within

    A very nice story and i also like the fact that there's a cliff hanger at the end of the first chapter(will they get captured or not ;) ) but would you introduce people with other kind of powers?
  5. Please need your help with ideas..........

    Syphilias: Thank you soo much i deeply appreciate it. thanks again :)
  6. Please need your help with ideas..........

    Hi everyone, I would like to write a fictional book with lots of action and romance, i'd say in comparison an 80% shounen and 20% shojo and i would love you guys with vast experiences in reading manga's, writing and reading fan fics to help me with the most basic idea. I noticed that i'm alot...
  7. Shounen Air Gear by Oh! Great

    Re: PLS explain what is tuner http://www.onemanga.com/Air_Gear/224/016j/ I know its a joke but it was what made me think it was sex beside sora probably did hako?
  8. Top 10 favorite AG characters

    1.Ikki 2.ringo 3.agito/lind/akito 4.simca 5.kazu 6.kururu 7.sora 8.mike 9.aeon clock 10.yoshitsune
  9. Shounen Air Gear by Oh! Great

    Re: PLS explain what is tuner I'm also new here but does the tuner have sex with the king or what?
Top