Recent content by Torchu

  1. Torchu

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 432 Discussion/ 433 Predictions Thread I was pretty much right about everything I predicted to happen 432 chapter :) Now it´s time for Naruto show how he solved the naturechakra gathering while in battle... Probably it takes bunshins again.. sadly :D
  2. Torchu

    Hangout Naruto Hangout Thread v.4

    Naah.. I think there´s more in it.. eventually they´re fighting against Madara or something. Atleast that´s my opinion :)
  3. Torchu

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 431 Discussion/ 432 Predictions Thread - Part 1 Frogs will have their revenge either way. I don´t think that Naruto let Danzou flee after what he have done -> Kakashi´s death? because of Danzou´s stalling of reinforcements..
  4. Torchu

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 431 Discussion/ 432 Predictions Thread - Part 1 Gotta agree with you :) He´s gonna get trial by frogs.. atleast I´m hoping for it
  5. Torchu

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 431 Discussion/ 432 Predictions Thread - Part 1 WOOMF! ahh this excitement, not long time now to get real deal chapter :) I´m still not sure that they will go all the way through at this time with Pain/Naruto fight.. I mean they might not fight to end in this arc. Pain might get...
  6. Torchu

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 431 Discussion/ 432 Predictions Thread - Part 1 Orochimaru was incapacitated by 3rd when death god ate his hands... so it was abit unfair fight..
  7. Torchu

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 431 Discussion/ 432 Predictions Thread - Part 1 Well.. I find that even Jiraiya was stronger than the third. Naruto is the first one who got sagemode on that high level and is praised even by Fukusaku. Sure Danzou has some madskillz but that geezer is getting pwned so hard that he...
  8. Torchu

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 432 Spoiler Discussion Thread I have doubts about that spoiler... Thinking 50/50 chance. It´s weird that he talks about new jutsu and chapter name is Melee -> *PUFF* mass kb! tadaa! :D it doesn´t feel right..
  9. Torchu

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 431 Discussion/ 432 Predictions Thread - Part 1 I don´t know what´s Danzou´s tech and skill level truly is but I still think it´s not clearly enough to beat tired Naruto or Pain.. being as strong as 3rd isn´t enough now..
  10. Torchu

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 431 Discussion/ 432 Predictions Thread - Part 1 I think Fukusaku and Shima was summoned to balance/help Jiraiya to get nature chakra because he needs time to gather naturechakra and in battle you can´t stand still..... that´s why they are on his shoulders
  11. Torchu

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 431 Discussion/ 432 Predictions Thread - Part 1 Maybe it´s somekinda wind katana.. Like Sasuke has that katana that he enhances with lightning :) Betting on it!
  12. Torchu

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 431 Discussion/ 432 Predictions Thread - Part 1 Gotta agree with you.. my humble opinion is still 100% FRS.. now it works like it should, ultimate cutting power. :)
  13. Torchu

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 431 Discussion/ 432 Predictions Thread - Part 1 I doubt it.. It would overpower Naruto too much. Kishi wants to keep some interesting match coming up But it would be exciting yes. :)
  14. Torchu

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 431 Discussion/ 432 Predictions Thread - Part 1 me thinks that ino referred to that chakra transmitting ability -> body/soul transfers and that mindreading her father is doing to captured nin.. :C
  15. Torchu

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 431 Discussion/ 432 Predictions Thread - Part 1 Naruto just pwns Nagato´s dolls now so hard that he have to come himself to face Naruto :) Maybe Nagato lacks the spirit to fight at this level..
Top