Recent content by torune

  1. Chapter Naruto 474 Discussion/475 Predictions

    Re: Naruto 474 Spoiler Discussion With what, he lost his swords and he was out of chakra. And he would have been captured. Wrong he was out of chakra, he said so himself He didn't know Sasuke was out of chakra and Sasuke wasn't out of chakra since he performed chidori current on Hachibi's...
  2. Chapter Naruto 474 Discussion/475 Predictions

    Re: Naruto 474 Spoiler Discussion He stalemated with one(I say he won), and went through a gauntlet of them without dying. I say that proves his power over Sakura and other ninjas.
  3. Chapter Naruto 474 Discussion/475 Predictions

    Re: Naruto 474 Spoiler Discussion I'm new, but even I find this statement laughable. Sure Sasuke isn't a saint, but you can't help who you truly love especially in her case a guy who's the most emotionally screwed up person in the manga. Don't you think Sasuke is more or less compatiable with...
Top